anyways .
WdXdJvT.png

DirtyDee

Pro
Daps
Reppin
Oakland
Dude? :pachaha:

Of course you give a shyt. That's why you started this back and forth and keep responding. If you didn't care you wouldn't have initially quoted me to begin w. Like I said from get go this internet stuff is serous business to you. Hence engaging me and crying about @krackdagawd negging you. Go back to oa.

You ain't mad, right?
But you keep replying to me.
And you're replies are emotionally fueled :myman:

I'm not trying to win an argument. I'm just like seeing how long i can string this along with nonsensical replies.

-G$-

...fresh outta fux...
Supporter
Daps
You ain't mad, right?
But you keep replying to me.
And you're replies are emotionally fueled :myman:

I'm not trying to win an argument. I'm just like seeing how long i can string this along with nonsensical replies.

Cool story breh.

You couldn't even create a non loser persona for yourself online. Which is telling about what your offline life must be like.

And it's your* way to try and over compensate and fukk that up too. A for effort.

DirtyDee

Pro
Daps
Reppin
Oakland
Cool story breh.

You couldn't even create a non loser persona for yourself online. Which is telling about what your offline life must be like.

And it's your* way to try and over compensate and fukk that up too. A for effort.

You might be on to something, young Freud.
Maybe i/m so tired of winning offline, that i've made this non-loser persona to live vicariously though, and communicate with all you losers ONLINE, just to get a taste.
:mindblown:

-G$-

...fresh outta fux...
Supporter
Daps
You might be on to something, young Freud.
Maybe i/m so tired of winning offline, that i've made this non-loser persona to live vicariously though, and communicate with all you losers ONLINE, just to get a taste.
:mindblown:

:umad:

Status
Not open for further replies.