Status
Not open for further replies.
Daps
Reppin
St louis
MOLLY WATER FRIDAY SPECIAL !!!

16% OFF ALL PURCHASES

CODE - "THENIGERIAN "
**ALSO FREE LANYARDS SINCE THENIGERIAN LOVES THEM SOO MUCH !!
*** FREE SHIPPING
*** FREE SHIRTS

www.mollywater.com

this that king of new york moment....
the nigerian: i'm gonna need that wallet.:birdman:
*molly water CEO flashes gun*
the nigerian::merchant::whoa:
mollywater CEO: you want a job:mjpls:
the nigerian::to:
mollywater CEO: meet me at the waldorf....lose that stupid fukkin hat:obama:

Last edited:

Vilified not verified

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
bj8o.jpg

why it look like some generic shower gel though? :lolbron:

Daps
Reppin
VOID
as for the links in your sig.. do you actually skateboard..? :patrice:

I've been skateboarding for almost 25 years actually. I feel so old for saying that but I love skateboarding and even though I'm 29 now I'm still skating. I think I've just gotten better over the years at it and it's just changed my perspective as an adult on the world. LOL. I've been doing it since the 90s now...

One of my main goals in my life since I was probably a teenager was to try to start my own skate company and skateboard clothing company. I always wanted to have a little type of brand on a Fuct, Freedumb, Droors, X-Large, Supreme, Freshjive type of level...mainly because those are my direct influences and some of the stuff I dig. My dream is to get up enough funds to actually have a team, sponsor riders here in NYC, do demos, and do videos. I definitely want to to do videos in the near future and direct...be behind the camera. Maybe I'll finally get to do my dream 5 minute footy that I can finally hail a classic..LOL.

Buggsy Mogues

My spot is solidified if you ask me
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
City of Angels :blessed:
bj8o.jpg

why it look like some generic shower gel though? :lolbron:

WAIT WAIT WAIT......does Nigerian's bottle really say the water will "insure" that you get what you're looking for.

:gladbron:

Insure instead of ENSURE ??

mj-laughing.gif

Probably a good thing this illiterate fukk doesn't have an actual product to put out yet.The L's just keep piling up

DirtyDee

Pro
Daps
Reppin
Oakland
Not trying to defend Kenny's past transgressions, but some of y'all are no better than those cacs at Opa Ages.the way you're getting at the dude.
A lot of the behavior that whites employ is learned from the way you treat your own people.

Feel free to shyt on Kenny for being a pompous shyt who is victim to his own hubris, but no need to carry on calling him racially inflammatory terms..

newarkhiphop

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Not trying to defend Kenny's past transgressions, but some of y'all are no better than those cacs at Opa Ages.the way you're getting at the dude.
A lot of the behavior that whites employ is learned from the way you treat your own people.

Feel free to shyt on Kenny for being a pompous shyt who is victim to his own hubris, but no need to carry on calling him racially inflammatory terms..

"Kenny" called several Dominican posters spics in another thread :mjpls:

DirtyDee

Pro
Daps
Reppin
Oakland

OA has a handful of black posters, one of whom has infiltrated this forum and is pretending to defend Kenny to expose y'all nikkas for being hypocrites :shaq:
Stirring the pot.
Fanning the flames, if you will...

It's an intellectual chess match with - what they deem to be - witless opponents.

DirtyDee

Pro
Daps
Reppin
Oakland
"Kenny" called a Dominican poster a spic in another thread :mjpls:

I think we've establish that Kenny ain't shyt.
Still, i see a lot of people stooping to his level in an attempt at being provocative/funny.

I love my people, but god damn it if i don't hate seeing them get mad like some common cacs.

Status
Not open for further replies.