mollywaterco

Status
Not open for further replies.
Daps
Reppin
VOID
SMH @The Nigerian using an 8-year old's death to promote his water...

LnEZlEl.png

Absolutely tasteless.

el_oh_el

Bulls On Parade...
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
H-Town
All I gotta say is anyone who "steals" unauthorized videos and just posts a logo over it to gain buzz has the WORSE possible marketing technique there is.....Anyhow this dude would have made any type of money his $$ would have went straight to the little white twerkers and there fancy lawyers...

Kermy is delusional, dude is not in a doctorate program because he doesnt have the common sense, analytical or reasoning skills...definitely not a business degree and no marketing knowledge... he luckily passed high school...

lol @ in doctorate program though for real..like i said no common sense people probably been telling him he needs to see a doctor, so dude is telling people he is in a doctorate program..
:russ::banderas:

newarkhiphop

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Can I get a short thread summary in this bytch?

-OP posted a link about the real molly WATER company, selling a real product to real people
-brehs proceed to rape Nigerian
-Nigerian and kermit deny
-the guy that runs molly water joins the coli and proceeds to sell water and give us a %15 discount, free shipping, t-shirt etc
-Nigerian and kermit cry
-a breh finds a guys comments online saying the Nigerian is shady, said guy runs a marketing company
-Nigerian says the guy called him a ninja and post the email with the guys contact info
-a couple of brehs email and call the guy tell him to join the coli, he does
- Nigerian attempts to cry wolf by saying we here at the coli (mods and admin included) are racist
-Nigerian and kermit bytch n moan
- the guy who runs the marketing company allegedley has documentation of the nigerian foul business practices, we still waiting on him
-We have now discovered evidence of Nigerian using a child's murder to promote his product

newarkhiphop

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Can I get a short thread summary in this bytch?

and i forgot to add you have missed dozen of funny comments and pics , including the nigerian putting a mollyWATR ( not to be confused with the actually MOLLYWATER) sticker on another mans genitals/lower abdomen area

Status
Not open for further replies.