Status
Not open for further replies.

beenz

Rap Guerilla
Daps
Reppin
The Chi (South Side)
:snoop:you know i'm in a doctorate program? :what:

you're looking for a job. think about that, nikka.

so what does that mean? my wife is working on her PhD now and has a master's degree, yet I still make more money than her as I sit on my couch at work in my pajamas. more education doesn't make you better than someone else.

posterchild336

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Sorry to tell you but social media buzz means nothing. Social media marketing doesn't = sales, it's a communication line to connect with your customer base. That's his problem, he thinks that just because he's buzzing on social media its good, that doesn't mean shyt. I don't know how many times I had to tell my old boss this. That's the misconception with social media and why so many people fail trying to use it in their marketing mix because they depend solely on that.

Social media is another part to your marketing plan overall, it shouldn't be depended on.

All I gotta say is anyone who "steals" unauthorized videos and just posts a logo over it to gain buzz has the WORSE possible marketing technique there is.....Anyhow this dude would have made any type of money his $$ would have went straight to the little white twerkers and there fancy lawyers...

Kermy is delusional, dude is not in a doctorate program because he doesnt have the common sense, analytical or reasoning skills...definitely not a business degree and no marketing knowledge... he luckily passed high school...

lol @ in doctorate program though for real..like i said no common sense people probably been telling him he needs to see a doctor, so dude is telling people he is in a doctorate program..

beenz

Rap Guerilla
Daps
Reppin
The Chi (South Side)
cKY1W85.jpg

:russ: :deadbean:

Tommy Knocks

retired
Daps
Reppin
iPaag
oh shyt how did I miss this. Oh noes, say it aint so!!!! not my nikka Ken. Awwww hell naaawwww :wow::wow::wow: They done came and snatched the water up like a grey cloud. :damn: I was supporting too. :wow:

Sorry to tell you but social media buzz means nothing. Social media marketing doesn't = sales, it's a communication line to connect with your customer base. That's his problem, he thinks that just because he's buzzing on social media its good, that doesn't mean shyt. I don't know how many times I had to tell my old boss this. That's the misconception with social media and why so many people fail trying to use it in their marketing mix because they depend solely on that.

Social media is another part to your marketing plan overall, it shouldn't be depended on.
yep. I learned this the hard way back in 2005-2006. It's a rookie error that many people make.

Trey0'5Blue2Gz

I'm The Cook that killed Gus Fring
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Liberty City
Just finished reading through all 48 pages. :whew:
The fukkery the comes out of this website is unmatched :wow:
You come in here posting trying to style on nikkas & before you know it your on the Summer Jam screen looking like :why::damn::sadbron:

nikkas think they safe behind keyboards til they post on TheColi.com
music_LloydBanks.gif

Daps
Reppin
NULL
so what does that mean? my wife is working on her PhD now and has a master's degree, yet I still make more money than her as I sit on my couch at work in my pajamas. more education doesn't make you better than someone else.

Preach! I'm doing my masters (self-funded) and ♫ it's the hard-knock life for us ♫. The other day I had to choose between milk or bread because my finances couldn't cover both. I'm ecstatic to say that this thread has brought out my hustler entrepreneurial skills, inspiring me to start my own tap water company. If you missed my advertisement before, here it is again:

TFP_zps8fad69f5.png

Please support the TFP movement! Shipping is instantaneous since you can fill a bottle yourself at home in your own leisure time; therefore it's hassle free. Just transfer $2 to the [Tapwater@yahoo.com] PayPal account every time you take a sip because tap water never tasted so good! I can't believe people are buying water when it's for free. Its crisp-taste originates from my kitchen tap.

This sponsorship was brought to you by TheColi.

I, TFP, approve this message.

Last edited:

Sonic Boom of the South

Louisiana, Army War Vet, Jackson State Univ Alum,
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Rosenbreg's, Rosenberg's...1825, Tulane
Preach! I'm doing my masters (self-funded) and ♫ it's the hard-knock life for us ♫. The other day I had to choose between milk or bread because my finances couldn't cover both. I'm ecstatic to say that this thread has brought out my hustler entrepreneurial skills, inspiring me to start my own tap water company. If you missed my advertisement before, here it is again:

TFP_zps8fad69f5.png

Please support the TFP movement! Shipping is instantaneous since you can fill a bottle yourself at home in your own leisure time; therefore it's hassle free. Just transfer $2 to the [Tapwater@yahoo.com] PayPal account every time you take a sip because tap water never tasted so good! I can't believe people are buying water when it's for free. Its crisp-taste originates from my kitchen tap.

This sponsorship was brought to you by TheColi.

I, TFP, approve this message.
Corny.de_.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.