Daps
Reppin
Somewhere tropic...
eZURc5t.gif

:krs:

Dre Space Age

Supporter
Daps
-OP posted a link about the real molly WATER company, selling a real product to real people
-brehs proceed to rape Nigerian
-Nigerian and kermit deny
-the guy that runs molly water joins the coli and proceeds to sell water and give us a %15 discount, free shipping, t-shirt etc
-Nigerian and kermit cry
-a breh finds a guys comments online saying the Nigerian is shady, said guy runs a marketing company
-Nigerian says the guy called him a ninja and post the email with the guys contact info
-a couple of brehs email and call the guy tell him to join the coli, he does
- Nigerian attempts to cry wolf by saying we here at the coli (mods and admin included) are racist
-Nigerian and kermit bytch n moan
- the guy who runs the marketing company allegedley has documentation of the nigerian foul business practices, we still waiting on him
-We have now discovered evidence of Nigerian using a child's murder to promote his product
Got damn. What a colossal L. @The Nigerian why you even still posting dog? This is some COLILOST youtube-worthy shyt.

Rozay Oro

2 Peter 3:9 if you don’t know God
Supporter
Daps
Thanks. I checked it and it's working fine on my end...so I guess it should be working now. Any problems, feel free to let me know.
I didn't think of right clicking and choosing new tab for the page scroller til now lol, shyt still don't work for me
Can u give me the measurements of sizes S and M for the Men’s Varsity Sweatshirt Jacket?

Daps
Reppin
VOID
I didn't think of right clicking and choosing new tab for the page scroller til now lol, shyt still don't work for me
Can u give me the measurements of sizes S and M for the Men’s Varsity Sweatshirt Jacket?
Sure. No problem

S
Chest: 34-36
Sleeve: 32.5
Waist: 29-31
Neck: 15.5

M
Chest: 38-40
Sleeve: 34.5
Waist: 32-35
Neck: 16

And these are the measurements from the MV Sport site in regards to the item in my spreadshirt store...
http://www.mvsport.com/prod-63-1-313/.htm
www.mvsport.com/38/size-chart.htm#page=page-1

Let me know if you have any other questions!

Last edited:
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Daps
Reppin
NULL
The crewneck sweatshirts are pretty solid. The fleece material is not too heavy, but not too light either. They hold up in the wash pretty well too and the cuffs don't fray easily and can maintain their shape.

what's the wholesale price? i didn't see a pricing chart on their website. and thanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.