Daps
Reppin
All The Way One Hunnid

beenz

Rap Guerilla
Daps
Reppin
The Chi (South Side)
As much as I wanna enjoy this 100% and laugh my ass off at this shyt :heh:.....something about this seems off to me

I just can't believe that Nigerian would be retarded enough to not properly trademark his shyt before the other nikka did. Dude may be arrogant and annoying, but I never saw him as being dumb......especially not dumb enough to fukk up on that level

I don't know if this is a huge troll.....or if Nigerian and the other nikka are working together or some shyt....I wanna enjoy the thread as it's presented, but I'm a worrying-ass nikka :lupe:

We'll know the truth soon enough when @The Nigerian NEVER shows his face in the coli again.

Jayou Ayen

All Star
Daps
Reppin
The East Bay
Correct as @*F*U*N*E*R*A*L* said EVERY business guide says as soon as you think of a catchy name and idea register and trademark it. This is so important, you have to register and trademark your shyt and protect your idea. Nigerian did all the wrong things, he chose internet forums to brag about his ideas (you shouldn't brag anywhere but the internet is open to everyone, everywhere). He never made moves immediately instead doing dumb shyt like twerk videos, pics of asses, gifs and posting on here.

I deal with business daily so I know that two of the same products in the same industry simply can't exist with the same name especially one that similar, one will have to change and it will have to be the 'newer' one. Nigerian didn't trade mark his own before this guy did so his own is automatically the 'copy cat' brand even though he thought of the idea first.

Sad shyt.

So couldn't he write off that case of water and 8 pack of t-shirt as a loss, can come back with a new registered name?
I'm thinking Trapwatr or Nigwatr.

Boy C

SPC
Daps
No hate.

Why would he be on an Opie and Anthony forum? Doesn't seem like his demographic or subject nature. Talk show radio based in NYC.

SouthernBelle

#Feyonce
Daps
Not too worried about some imitators. They saw what I was doing and made a cheap bootleg.

Clowns even tried to copy key elements of my bottle down to the colour scheme and the glow in the dark. :bryan:

Did you ever think to register your name?

Status
Not open for further replies.