mollywaterco

Status
Not open for further replies.

SouthernBelle

#Feyonce
Daps
Nah breh's different people different states. This Sean guy's name is registered as the director a founder of the company on the company Trade mark and LLC register. So Nigerian aka Ikena Unaze definitely does not own this company.

@illadope posted Nigerians website his official name is still molly watr with that dumb logo he picked out.

What I do know is this Sean dude who owns the real register Molly Water is probably either a lurker or member on The Coli.

I agree. He didn't get it going until this year and The Nigerian has talked about this for a long time. It will probably be hard for the Nigerian to trade mark the name now because the names are so similar and the product is the same. You gots to be mo careful when it comes to your ideas.

People who heard about Mollywatr on FuseTV and the LA times are not going to be checking to see if they got the right brand. I will say that I like The Nigerian's design and slogan better.

Snitchin Splatter

Working With The Feds
Daps
Reppin
Confidential Informants
On page 8 and this can't be real, dude stole his idea, slogan, even has better looking pawgs advertising :banderas:

This could be taught in a college business course on how NOT to start a business. Focused on all the wrong things, wouldn't even tell where the water was from, and someone came through and not just crushed the buildings but bulldozed the land and paved it over with a parking lot. This is a monumental L :wow:

This thread has to go to the rafters off principle

Gunshi

Reboot Coming…
Daps
Reppin
New Jersey
here's the owner boxing up the water in the warehouse :wow:

5pitxc.png

2uqy93n.png

nikkas asked Nigerian about the actual product all we got was hand pics and twerk videos :wow:

This dude actually executed the idea :wow:

nuttin against the nigerian but damn!!! :banderas:

Last edited:

KingDanz

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
On page 8 and this can't be real, dude stole his idea, slogan, even has better looking pawgs advertising :banderas:

This could be caught in a college business course on how NOT to start a business. Focused on all the wrong things, wouldn't even tell where the water was from, and someone came through and not just crushed the buildings but bulldozed the land and paved it over with a parking lot. This is a monumental L :wow:

This thread has to go to the rafters off principle
:laff:

Theraflu

Newly-wed :blessed:
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Power
I agree. He didn't get it going until this year and The Nigerian has talked about this for a long time. It will probably be hard for the Nigerian to trade mark the name now because the names are so similar and the product is the same. You gots to be mo careful when it comes to your ideas.

People who heard about Mollywatr on FuseTV and the LA times are not going to be checking to see if they got the right brand. I will say that I like The Nigerian's design and slogan better.

Correct as @*F*U*N*E*R*A*L* said EVERY business guide says as soon as you think of a catchy name and idea register and trademark it. This is so important, you have to register and trademark your shyt and protect your idea. Nigerian did all the wrong things, he chose internet forums to brag about his ideas (you shouldn't brag anywhere but the internet is open to everyone, everywhere). He never made moves immediately instead doing dumb shyt like twerk videos, pics of asses, gifs and posting on here.

I deal with business daily so I know that two of the same products in the same industry simply can't exist with the same name especially one that similar, one will have to change and it will have to be the 'newer' one. Nigerian didn't trade mark his own before this guy did so his own is automatically the 'copy cat' brand even though he thought of the idea first.

Sad shyt.

Theraflu

Newly-wed :blessed:
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Power
I dont think anyone would be that stupid to share the ideas like this on the internet and take a lose like that, its funny though, something tells me theres something on the backstage we dont know

I knew Nigerian was dumb when he was on those racist forums telling them his life story and shyt.

There's a racist forum he went on where they knew his full government name, his Linked in and all this shyt about him because he was talking tooooo much on there.

Simply feeling the need to post pictures of his crib on here shows you he is still quite naive and stupid about the internet.

He talks too much. Me and @Don Drogo and @beaniemac warned him that he talks tooooo much online ages ago.

Status
Not open for further replies.