mollywaterco

Status
Not open for further replies.

KingDanz

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I knew Nigerian was dumb when he was on those racist forums telling them his life story and shyt.

There's a racist forum he went on where they knew his full government name, his Linked in and all this shyt about him because he was talking tooooo much on there.

Simply feeling the need to post pictures of his crib on here shows you he is still quite naive and stupid about the internet.

He talks too much. Me and @Don Drogo and @beaniemac warned him that he talks tooooo much online ages ago.
this forum? http://opa-ages.com/forums/topic/71265-nigerianken-unaezemollywatr/

:dead:

marcuz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
[/quote]
here's the owner boxing up the water in the warehouse :wow:

5pitxc.png

2uqy93n.png

1378835_482109615230413_1892608813_n.jpg

makes nigerians struggle pics look ridiculous :scusthov:

Daps
As much as I wanna enjoy this 100% and laugh my ass off at this shyt :heh:.....something about this seems off to me

I just can't believe that Nigerian would be retarded enough to not properly trademark his shyt before the other nikka did. Dude may be arrogant and annoying, but I never saw him as being dumb......especially not dumb enough to fukk up on that level

I don't know if this is a huge troll.....or if Nigerian and the other nikka are working together or some shyt....I wanna enjoy the thread as it's presented, but I'm a worrying-ass nikka :lupe:

Daps
Reppin
Catch me in the safari zone
I knew Nigerian was dumb when he was on those racist forums telling them his life story and shyt.

There's a racist forum he went on where they knew his full government name, his Linked in and all this shyt about him because he was talking tooooo much on there.

Simply feeling the need to post pictures of his crib on here shows you he is still quite naive and stupid about the internet.

He talks too much. Me and @Don Drogo and @beaniemac warned him that he talks tooooo much online ages ago.
or he did make some money on it or hes on his crib on tears right now :pachaha:

Daps
Reppin
Catch me in the safari zone
As much as I wanna enjoy this 100% and laugh my ass off at this shyt :heh:.....something about this seems off to me

I just can't believe that Nigerian would be retarded enough to not properly trademark his shyt before the other nikka did. Dude may be arrogant and annoying, but I never saw him as being dumb......especially not dumb enough to fukk up on that level

I don't know if this is a huge troll.....or if Nigerian and the other nikka are working together or some shyt....I wanna enjoy the thread as it's presented, but I'm a worrying-ass nikka :lupe:
Thats what im thinking, what if he sold the idea to the other guy, he was just hyping it for them, idk

Status
Not open for further replies.