Spellcheck knows best, DON'T FORGET THE "E" :wow:

GRAMMAR POLICE

WOOOO WOOOOO PULL OVAAAAH
Daps
Reppin
ENGLISH CLASS
tumblr_mrfz0uV3UG1r3oiuyo1_500.jpg

There are quite a few:

1) He should have a comma after concerts.

2) There should be a hyphen between ultra and crisp.

3) The following sentence isn't well structured at all: "It's ultra-crisp, natural spring water that's been ozonated." Rather than using the contraction 'it's' (it is) he should have used the other form its which indicates possession, and said something along the lines of: 'Its ultra-crisp taste originated from natural spring water that has been ozonated.."

4) Insure is the wrong word used here. I'm sure he meant ensure.

5) After a colon you should always capitalize the next word/letter. It should be 'looking for: A great tasting.'

I'm sure there are more errors, but that's all I could find in the meantime. I'm sure if Nigerian came to us all before to ask for help, we could have helped him in all areas of business. This is what happens when you think you're above everyone else.

:wow:

SHAWTY WHAT YO NAME IS?
:noah:

Daps
:wow: they are clowning there too!?!

I'm reading the thread now, they go in so fukking hard :wow:

A sample:
Negroes tend to underestimate the walk while they give the talk. That is why their business ventures often amount to nothing. That is why negro societies often amount to nothing.
smile.png
Nigerian: It is not your fault! It was your genes!
smile.png

:snoop:

The Nigerian

The Realest Member of TheColi
Daps
Reppin
All The Way One Hunnid
This might be valid if people didn't openly support the efforts of this clown in the early stages of toiletwatr. Public opinion only turned when his obviously shady/foolish practices began to reveal themselves
Bro, you can go to the original threads and see for yourself that these people were haters from the start. Now these haters wish they were Hydraters. If they want to be down with the Movement they can take the steps like every other Hydrater. Or they can keep hating. Maybe one day they too will get to give people shoulder rides.

I'm reading the thread now, they go in so fukking hard :wow:

A sample:
Negroes tend to underestimate the walk while they give the talk. That is why their business ventures often amount to nothing. That is why negro societies often amount to nothing.
smile.png
Nigerian: It is not your fault! It was your genes!
smile.png

:snoop:
Hey at least you know that as one of my haters you're in GREAT company.
tumblr_mokf2b8iZi1rz36j2o1_100.png

Dusty Bake Activate

Fukk your corny debates
Daps
Somebody should alert Coca-Cola about him using their logo on his t-shirts. I doubt anyone there would give a fukk about a two-bit scam artist selling an imaginary product though.

Ronnie Lott

#49erGang
Daps
If you really want to give me your money you'll find a way to make it happen.

Also, you can make your own video on my product right now. Nothing is stopping you. :scheme:

Do u realize how gatdamn silly and arrogant u sound? :what: I have never heard an individual that was in the business of selling goods & services, tell potential consumers some shyt like "figure it out" or "its not my problem, its yours"

Are u that clueless and stubborn to understand why people aren't fukkin with your product now?

Status
Not open for further replies.