Brooklyn
I'm no @3Rivers Da Gawd but I tried my best :manny:

ky7MSPQ.jpg

The Nigerian

The Realest Member of TheColi
Daps
Reppin
All The Way One Hunnid
10 worst shirts? Surely you post that in jest...
Yeah, it's totally made up. It's not that some guy that I don't know was out and about at a festival and got snapped by people looking for notable apparel at festivals.

All these blogs and media outlets are all in your head.

What's there to hate on you about? An instagram page and stickers? :heh:
I think your hating has more to do with you than it has to do with me. I could be spotted doing something as benign as eating lunch or folding my laundry and I'm sure you'd find a reason to hate on that.

Daps
Yeah, it's totally made up. It's not that some guy that I don't know was out and about at a festival and got snapped by people looking for notable apparel at festivals.

All these blogs and media outlets are all in your head.

I think your hating has more to do with you than it has to do with me. I could be spotted doing something as benign as eating lunch or folding my laundry and I'm sure you'd find a reason to hate on that.

3G1XoBn.gif

Daps
Reppin
NULL
:camby:

Hol' up.

You trying to kick business knowledge now? :heh:
Talking about "willing to ruin a man" :pachaha: :rudy:

...nikka you FUGAZI!!! :pacspit:

Wannabe Iyana Vanzant ass nikka. :russ:

Ole' "well we can all learn something from this" face ass. :usure:

Ole' Vinklevoss Twin face ass...

nikka, shut the fukk up. you stay getting clowned in higher learning, the booth, and the locker room. there isn't a sub forum on this site that your pseudo-intellectual ass isn't routinely mocked in. you're one of the most predictable posters on the coli. i know, almost word for word, what you're going to say before you press that send button. you're the prototypical smart dumb nikka. fukkouttahere. and :stopitslime: @ you and the other square thinking that me growing up in the suburbs means i couldn't possibly have been in the streets. keep thinking that.

Status
Not open for further replies.