Mods yall have to do something about these agents

Pull Up the Roots

I have a good time when I go out of my mind..
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
Jimmy Dore doesn't talk about 9/11 Truth, didn't push any Pizzagate theories, or Las Vegas shooting theories.
  • Show a single quote from any of these that he has said himself :mjlit:

Tulsi Gabbard's parents raised her in a particular group. She officially rejected any anti-gay rhetoric if that's your concern :dame: What Project Veritas conspiracy did she support? Tucker Carlson interviewed her just like Jimmy Dore just like Van Jones.

I noticed you missed Farrakhan...tell me his issue? :mjgrin:

You're annoying. Your whole outlook hinges on this superficial thing: oh, he's black. oh, they have *this* party affiliation. None of this means they're infallible. People like Farrakhan are subject to the same failings and corruption as anybody. You do everything you can to deflect from what these people are actually saying or where the things they say come from. Or why they're saying those things. Yes, it is my concern that she is an anti-gay bigot. Am I supposed to be fine with that? She pushed the project veritas conspiracy about Ilhan Omar. Van Jones glad-hands for Trump and Kushner. He's another clown.

Edit: I see @Rhakim got you on the last page and you largely ignored it.

newworldafro

DeeperThanRapBiggerThanHH
Daps
Reppin
In the Silver Lining
Farrakhan praised Trump, I guess that makes Trump not a right-winger too in your ridiculous "cleansing by association" logic. :mjlol:

Louis Farrakhan on Trump: "I like what I'm looking at"

Yes, You Read It Right: The Right Welcomed Louis Farrakhan’s Support of Donald Trump

Farrakhan praises Trump for worst possible reasons - BET UK

Louis Farrakhan saying God picked Trump, portrays him as both truth-talking hero and racist villain

So now you can say, "If I say I like Trump, does that make me a right-winger? Louis Farrakhan said he likes what he's looking at too!"

Looking Back: 20 Quotes From Minister Farrakhan On Barack Obama
  • He called him a murderer regarding destroying African/Muslim countries like Libya, but most comments were damn near positive of Obama, like below.

Stand by your man
During the 2008 presidential campaign, Farrakhan urged his followers not to abandon Obama over the then-senator’s denunciation of him during a Democratic debate, CBS reported.

“Those who have been supporting Sen. Barack Obama should not allow what was said during the Feb. 26 presidential debate to lessen their support for his campaign. This is simply mischief intended to hurt Mr. Obama politically,” Farrakhan said at the time.

A savior has come
Farrakhan once compared Obama to the Nation of Islam’s founder, Fard Muhammad, who also had a white mother and Black father.

“A Black man with a white mother became a savior to us,” Farrakhan said of Obama during a 2008 speech. “A Black man with a white mother could turn out to be one who can lift America from her fall.”

Change will come
It was a total praise fest during a 2008 speech Farrakhan gave. He said of Obama, “This young man is the hope of the entire world that America will change and be made better. This young man is capturing audiences of black and brown and red and yellow. If you look at Barack Obama’s audiences and look at the effect of his words, those people are being transformed,” CBS reported.

I like him
When asked about the-presidential candidate Barack Obama on ABC’s “Nightline,” Farrakhan had only nice things to say. He said, “I like him very much. I like him, he has a fresh approach. And I’m fearful, because there’s a structure in our government that no matter who sits in the seat of power, there are forces that one has to contend with if one is able to attract the masses of their votes. Barack Obama is doing quite well.”

Obama, the messiah
When Obama was the presidential candidate, Farrakhan referred to him as the “messiah.”

At a 2008 Saviours’ Day event, Farrakhan told the crowd that when Obama talks, “the Messiah is absolutely speaking,” the blog Women of Grace reported.

He added, “You are the instruments that God is going to use to bring about universal change, and that is why Barack has captured the youth. And he has involved young people in a political process that they didn’t care anything about. That’s a sign. When the Messiah speaks, the youth will hear, and the Messiah is absolutely speaking.”

A healer?
During a “Nightline” interview, Farrakhan spoke of the pluses of Obama attending an Indonesian School as a child where he learned about Islam.

“As for the controversy over Obama’s early Muslim education, Farrakhan said that, if anything, it should help him rather than hurt him.

“There’s not a paper that you pick up today that doesn’t have some reference to a Muslim or Islam, whether it’s radical or secular or this or that,” Farrakhan said. “So when a man gets into the presidency who has some appreciation for the culture of Islam as well as the culture of Christianity and is respectful of the Jewish culture, that man has a heck of a chance to heal wounds and to bring people together.”

Nothing but love
“I love that brother, and I want to see that brother successful. I don’t want to say anything that would hurt that brother and I don’t want them to use me or the Nation of Islam,” Farrakhan said during a 2008 Saviours’ Day speech.

A visionary
Soon after Obama was elected for the first time, Nation of Islam leader Louis Farrakhan said Obama is a “God-given leader with extraordinary vision.”

Farrakhan compares Trump to Satan during visit to Iran

He also called Trump Satan.
  • Not a friendly gesture.

So you haven't proven Louis Farrakhan is alt right.

Professor Emeritus

Veteran
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the ether
Maybe I shouldn't have sad never discussed those topics. I never heard him discuss those things. The point is not his bread and butter. Who hasn't discussed 9/11.

Tulsi argued against destroying black and brown countries for no reason. Does that sound like a bigot to you
Notice how you just totally ignored Tulsi using a right-wing propaganda firm to attack a liberal Black colleague and lie about voter fraud?

Tulsi has rebroadcast Russian lies in order to defend Assad, who was destroying brown people for no reason other than to maintain power

Tulsi has rebroadcast lies in order to defend Modi, a Hindu Supremacist who was destroying brown people to maintain power

Tulsi has repeatedly co-signed drone strikes

Tulsi voted to increase the defense budget under Trump and has repeatedly voted against decreasing military spending

Tulsi has accepted hundreds of thousands of dollars in campaign donations from defense contractors

Tulsi has literally said, "When it comes to the war on terrorists, I'm a hawk." She said the USA has the responsibility to "root out evil wherever it is" and "defeat radical Islamic extremism."

All Tulsi has done is try to reframe who and how the Brown/Black countries will be destroyed. She's given me no indication that she is informed about their welfare or actually addressing their needs when she supports bombs and bigots over them.

How Anti-War Really is Tulsi Gabbard?

Looking Back: 20 Quotes From Minister Farrakhan On Barack Obama

Stand by your man
During the 2008 presidential campaign, Farrakhan urged his followers not to abandon Obama over the then-senator’s denunciation of him during a Democratic debate, CBS reported.

“Those who have been supporting Sen. Barack Obama should not allow what was said during the Feb. 26 presidential debate to lessen their support for his campaign. This is simply mischief intended to hurt Mr. Obama politically,” Farrakhan said at the time.

And other quotes he called him basically the savior but he also called him less than friendly terms.

Farrakhan compares Trump to Satan during visit to Iran

He also called Trump Satan.
  • Not a friendly gesture.

So you haven't proven Louis Farrakhan is alt right.
I didn't say Farrakhan was alt-right. I said he's supported and held some stupid right-wing positions. And I already proved that earlier. You're just proving that he's all over the map.

How do you think any of this helps your case? We've already proven the SPECIFIC right-wing bullshyt you spew on this forum, with dozens of examples. We've already shown the SPECIFIC right-wing propaganda bullshyt you post here, like Breitbart and Tucker Carlson and ZeroHedge. Even in this thread I've given a SPECIFIC example where you believed literal right-wing propaganda that was organized, funded, and broadcast by GOP partners rather than believing what everyone else was telling you.

And you want to run on these random deflections of people we weren't even talking about?

No one mentioned the Nation of Islam. Why aren't you trying to defend Breitbart, Tucker Carlsen, Alex Jones, ZeroHedge, and Tea Party Patriots, the people that you post here that we WERE talking about?

Last edited:

newworldafro

Daps
Reppin
In the Silver Lining
You're annoying. Your whole outlook hinges on this superficial thing: oh, he's black. oh, they have *this* party affiliation. None of this means they're infallible. People like Farrakhan are subject to the same failings and corruption as anybody. You do everything you can to deflect from what these people are actually saying or where the things they say come from. Or why they're saying those things. Yes, it is my concern that she is an anti-gay bigot. Am I supposed to be fine with that? She pushed the project veritas conspiracy about Ilhan Omar. Van Jones glad-hands for Trump and Kushner. He's another clown.

Edit: I see @Rhakim got you on the last page and you largely ignored it.

Well damn. Jimmy Dore is more woke than I thought. He never discusses the stuff on his show that I've watched the past 5 years :ohhh:

Doesn't hurt him in my eyes. :yeshrug:

TriAnnual Coli Purge Thread.

Last edited:

Professor Emeritus

Veteran
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the ether
This thread proves why @newworldafro isn't a "free thinker".

Show him something broadcast by diverse media across the world and supported by the scientific community in every country, and he'll say, "that's all bullshyt, it's a government conspiracy."

But show him something literally organized by the GOP, funded by the GOP, and broadcast by the GOP, then fact-check it and prove it's full of lies, and he'll say, "I don't believe you, I believe them! They're just good people trying to tell you the truth!"

He literally did that up in this thread with the GOP-organized, Tea Party Patriots-funded, Breitbert-broadcast bullshyt about coronavirus. It was literally a designed propaganda event. But he still believes that shyt, even after you show him that it was organized by Trump's people as an overt propaganda effort. Yet he refuses to believe any of the debunking no matter what.

The right-wingers have him hook, line, and sinker.

newworldafro

Daps
Reppin
In the Silver Lining
Notice how you just totally ignored Tulsi using a right-wing propaganda firm to attack a liberal Black colleague and lie about voter fraud?

Tulsi has rebroadcast Russian lies in order to defend Assad, who was destroying brown people for no reason other than to maintain power

Tulsi has rebroadcast lies in order to defend Modi, a Hindu Supremacist who was destroying brown people to maintain power

Tulsi has repeatedly co-signed drone strikes

Tulsi voted to increase the defense budget under Trump and has repeatedly voted against decreasing military spending

Tulsi has accepted hundreds of thousands of dollars in campaign donations from defense contractors

Tulsi has literally said, "When it comes to the war on terrorists, I'm a hawk." She said the USA has the responsibility to "root out evil wherever it is" and "defeat radical Islamic extremism."

All Tulsi has done is try to reframe who and how the Brown/Black countries will be destroyed. She's given me no indication that she is informed about their welfare or actually addressing their needs when she supports bombs and bigots over them.

How Anti-War Really is Tulsi Gabbard?

I didn't say Farrakhan was alt-right. I said he's supported and held some stupid right-wing positions. And I already proved that earlier. You're just proving that he's all over the map.

How do you think any of this helps your case? We've already proven the SPECIFIC right-wing bullshyt you spew on this forum, with dozens of examples. We've already shown the SPECIFIC right-wing propaganda bullshyt you post here, like Breitbart and Tucker Carlson and ZeroHedge. Even in this thread I've given a SPECIFIC example where you believed literal right-wing propaganda that was organized, funded, and broadcast by GOP partners rather than believing what everyone else was telling you.

And you want to run on these random deflections of people we weren't even talking about?

No one mentioned the Nation of Islam. Why aren't you trying to defend Breitbart, Tucker Carlsen, Alex Jones, ZeroHedge, and Tea Party Patriots, the people that you post here that we WERE talking about?

Did Alex Jones support destroying the most prosperous African country in Libya?....no he was against it.
  • How many MAINSTREAM MEDIA sites supported that effort so went FROM. PROSPERITY to Black African slave markets.
  • Matterfact he called out Trump for his one major attack on Syria. He cursed him out
  • How many racists you know want to stop destroying African Muslim countries.
  • How many Congressional Black Congress members stood up to say don't attack Libya?
Did Tucker Carlson and Jimmy Dore send you on a 4 year wild goose chase looking for Russian Fairy Tales.
  • No they told you it was bullshiit. It was bullshiit the whole time
Did ZeroHedge pass the National Defense Authorization Act of 2017, which you claim doesn't exist.
  • No they did a thorough write up on how propaganda was now legalized based on the Contering Foreign Disinformation and Propaga nda Act
  • Jimmy Dore also had several guests on to explain how agencies would work w/ social media to call anything foreign propaganda to get it removed.
Tea Party Patriots supported America's Frontline Doctors to open up the country. Which we should have done b/se we have the therapies. Its not a political thing, until people make it political. Hydroxychloroquine is a drug not a political party.
  • If Walmart or Roc Nation supported America's Frontline Doctors based on evidence presented I would have still supported their efforts..

I post way more NY Times and Washington Post articles than any Breitbart articles. Not even close.
  • I have probably linked thousands of videos and links.
  • Most have nothing to do w/ politics.
TriAnnual Coli Purge Fest aka Ja Rule's Fyre Fest gone digital.

Last edited:
Daps
I’m sure there are some sleepers, but this site is largely irrelevant now. Registration has been closed and a majority of all agents have already been exposed.

Brook hasn’t even logged on since August. This ain’t 2013 - this is a dying forum plain and simple.

This site is in a complete freefall in terms of the # of people who browse it. We’re barely in the top 50,000 sites on the internet and fell down 1000+ spots in the past 90 days.

It’s what happens when admins get complacent and forget about their site. Maybe Brook invested in some Bitcoin and is a millionaire now who could give less of a fukk about this site. Who knows.
Why is registration closed?

:why:

newworldafro

Daps
Reppin
In the Silver Lining
Rhakim said:
This thread proves why @newworldafro isn't a "free thinker".

Show him something broadcast by diverse media across the world and supported by the scientific community in every country, and he'll say, "that's all bullshyt, it's a government conspiracy."

But show him something literally organized by the GOP, funded by the GOP, and broadcast by the GOP, then fact-check it and prove it's full of lies, and he'll say, "I don't believe you, I believe them! They're just good people trying to tell you the truth!"

He literally did that up in this thread with the GOP-organized, Tea Party Patriots-funded, Breitbert-broadcast bullshyt about coronavirus. It was literally a designed propaganda event. But he still believes that shyt, even after you show him that it was organized by Trump's people as an overt propaganda effort. Yet he refuses to believe any of the debunking no matter what.

The right-wingers have him hook, line, and sinker.

I'm the o
Be listening to the while spectrum = free thinker.

You're the one claiming iistening to half the spectrum is evil.
  • Which implies by default. you are the non-free thinker
America's Frontline Doctors are about opening up from this ridiculous lockdown. They proved therapies exist and we could return to normal
  • Hydroxychloroquine is a generic drug.
  • It is not a moneymaker
  • The only people getting rich are the vaccine makers which have patents and companies like Regeneron making Remdisivir
  • People lost jobs treating patients because their hospitals and insurance companies didn't want to see it happen
  • Not a conspiracy theory. Its fact.
Simone Gold, leader of America's Frontline Doctor's, did an amazing presentation at a church in December 2020.

I watched from 1:10:00 to 2:21:00. She covered so much in this speech from the smear campaign that was launched on Hydroxychloroquine, the deaths from Covid that could have been prevented, the rollout of experimental vaccines, Africa being essentially spared from Covid, Pathogenic priming from the Covid vaccines, being worried that they will slander Ivermectin the same way they did HCQ etc. Doctor Simone Gold is a HERO, this woman has worked so hard in getting the truth out there during this crisis. :wow:

The Sista at the 2:15:40 mark said she had to quit her job as a nurse because they were all being pressured to take the Covid vaccine. Supposedly her Director of Nursing told them "Do not research the internet, JUST TAKE THE VACCINE" :wtf:
She said many of the nurses that were vaccinated are now calling out sick from work :francis:
Some great info in this one and thanks for posting fam :salute:

Losttribe

[Formerly Blackking]
Daps
If you're black and believe in QAnon theories then you're brainwashed and you're suspect. But this isn't about black posters with different opinions. This isn't about liberal or conservative ideologies

This is about extremism. There's a difference between being a conservative and being so infatuated with Trump that you storm a capitol building and want to take America back by means of facism

No matter how much posters try to hide it, most can tell when they're nonblacks posturing with a different agenda on here. I don't understand why yall are deflecting when this is a real issue
Idk about qanon... of any of the other goofy terms i hear.
But i know for a fact anything outside of the sambo echo chamber is frowned upon.

And so why is some one is extreme.

US Congress unanimously voted to Censure Dr Khalid Muhammad, and i agree 100% with what he stated. That is considered extreme.
That's a different perspective that the white extremists...
There is nothing wrong with so called extreme views.... the Mainstream is often wrong.
Ntm this nation was formed through an uprising. This nation legally used to hang black Americans every week.
The latest riot at the Capitol building was 99.9% white Rednecks and former military cacs.
Does that mean because they are that way... black people MUST be Democrat voting, Biden dikk sucking sambos? Or they will be considered "conservative".
It's so bad with you all that... if you even mention Mass incarceration, you're labelled a trump supporter

Losttribe

[Formerly Blackking]
Daps
Full on bullshyt deflection - I've spent 10x as much time attacking neoliberals on this board as you and @newworldafro have combined.

Literally no one has said that.

We're talking about a poster who literally posts shyt from Breitbart and Tucker Carlson and ZeroHedge and numerous other right-wing propaganda sources, and who refuses to accept counterevidence when they're proven wrong. I posted 26 different right-wing conspiracies he had pushed on this site, many of them emanating directly from Republican or Russian disinformation operations, and I could have posted 20 more.

Just in this thread I showed him that the organization he was pushing was literally a GOP political operation, and he just straight refused to believe it and said that the only thing they cared about was people's best interests. If a poster is posting literal propaganda from a political party, and refuses to be skeptical and believe it is propaganda while also claiming to be skeptical about everything in government, when are you going to admit they're just a tool?

Y'all can't counter the literal GOP propaganda he's pushing. So you try to deflect and change the subject into something else.

My point of view isnt yours... or whatever tucker carlson posting poster youre referencing.

But i see Dem propaganda as damaging as Gop propaganda. Maybe you all are cacs. But a black pov isnt either of those, imo

A Pimp Named Slickback

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Woodcrest
But i know for a fact anything outside of the sambo echo chamber is frowned upon.

US Congress unanimously voted to Censure Dr Khalid Muhammad, and i agree 100% with what he stated. That is considered extreme.
There is nothing wrong with so called extreme views.... the Mainstream is often wrong.
Ntm this nation was formed through an uprising. This nation legally used to hang black Americans every week.
The latest riot at the Capitol building was 99.9% white Rednecks and former military cacs.
Does that mean because they are that way... black people MUST be Democrat voting, Biden dikk sucking sambos? Or they will be considered "conservative".
It's so bad with you all that... if you even mention Mass incarceration, you're labelled a trump supporter
We had extremists almost kill senators at the Capitol and these people are planning to do worse on Inauguration day

December 6th could've easily been the day this country became a dictatorship

And you're defending their Trump fanaticism because it's not mainstream

SVeJcLa.png

Professor Emeritus

Veteran
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the ether
My point of view isnt yours... or whatever tucker carlson posting poster youre referencing.

But i see Dem propaganda as damaging as Gop propaganda. Maybe you all are cacs. But a black pov isnt either of those, imo
Yes, and I repeatedly call people out who post Dem propaganda (like Napoleon). And.....?

Professor Emeritus

Veteran
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the ether

Repeatedly calling everyone who disagrees with you a "sambo". :mjlol:

We're talking about right-wing extremists and you go on this dumb tangent about "extremism is okay" when we're literally talking about people who push openly White Supremacist viewpoints and are willing to use violence to achieve them.

And there's that sambo shyt again. :deadrose:

I'm not even a Democrat and I talk more trash about Biden than you do. You're just making shyt up.

And I talk about mass incarceration more than you do too. :francis:

This is a useless discussion if you're just gonna through red herrings and made-up claims against the wall rather than discuss the ACTUAL propaganda we're talking about.

Last edited:

King

The black man is always targeted.
Bushed
Daps
Brook logged in a couple days ago. :gucci:

Why do you cats hop on here say easily disproved nonsense?

Fred.
A few days ago since August.

Check the receipts :ufdup:

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
A few days ago since August.

Check the receipts :ufdup:

Again, that's 100% false and :mjlol:at receipts. There's literally nothing to back up what you're saying.

He's on here but doesn't post very often. The last time he posted was October about a SSL security question. That alone kills your whole August argument.

@Houston911 talks to him more often than I do, he'll tell you Brook is on here weekly at the very least. He ain't never took a months long break. Stop lying to these people man.

Fred.