Modern humans have existed for 300,000 years but Abrahamic religions are only 3500 years old

Bonk

God’s Son
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
In Da 15th
I think you need to study it some more before assuming what you think you know about it is true

why did Abraham survive the fire...but his brother Haran (fire) did not? :jbhmm:

I don’t believe Abraham existed. But that’s beside the point.

Let’s just agree Abraham existed for argument sake. For him to get married to Hagar, shows there were people in other parts of the world during Abraham’s time (we can even go all the way back to Biblical Adam & Eve). And I’m pretty sure these other people had their own folklore about creation. So, what makes the Abrahamic religions’ story of creation the only legit one?

In the Bible, people were living for 500yrs like it’s nothing. Doesn’t that tell you something?

MMS

Intensity Integrity Intelligence
Staff member
Daps
Reppin
Auburn, AL
Automatically assuming everything that was said is true, some dude got set on fire and then had children, wow
they kept the story for thousands of years

and if its not true, neither is Jesus as he descends all the way from Abraham

Genesis 22:15-18

15 And the angel of the Lord called unto Abraham out of heaven the second time,

16 And said, By myself have I sworn, saith the Lord, for because thou hast done this thing, and hast not withheld thy son, thine only son:

17 That in blessing I will bless thee, and in multiplying I will multiply thy seed as the stars of the heaven, and as the sand which is upon the sea shore; and thy seed shall possess the gate of his enemies;

18 And in thy seed shall all the nations of the earth be blessed; because thou hast obeyed my voice.

do you know? or do you say you know? you trust your teachers and your textbooks but they were told to teach you whats in them not what they personally believe.

MMS

Staff member
Daps
Reppin
Auburn, AL
There are probably people that believe Super Saiyans exists guy, doesn't make it true
super saiyans are an allegory to "eternal statements"

and the whole namek saga is a dream where they fight color elementals( where purple or Frieza is the most powerful)

DB and DBZ is based on shinto mythology.

Maximus Rex

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The Evils of Men
as I said before: measurements exist but time doesnt exist. If those measurements were destroyed/distorted there goes your time with it

yes I am saying that you are just parroting what youve been told despite not understanding its only theories not fact

I am a degree'd engineer.

You assume that because you have a stance that its defendable as long as you can find a source who agrees with you. I say you and your sources are vulnerable.

If the concept of a second was wiped from humanity's mind, time would still exist guy

And you are just scrambling, coming up with a rationale on why your 'God' is real with no sources to agree with you

Won Won

Superstar
Daps
U EVER WONDER WHY EVERYTHING IN SCIENCE IS REGARDED AS A THEORY? AND THEN THAT THEORY CHANGES EVERY FEW YEARS.. LOL

THAT PART

Part of the problem is that the word "theory" means something very different in lay language than it does in science: A scientific theory is an explanation of some aspect of the natural world that has been substantiated through repeated experiments or testing. But to the average Jane or Joe, a theory is just an idea that lives in someone's head, rather than an explanation rooted in experiment and testing.

And imagine shytting on continually gaining knowledge on a subject. Embarrassing as usual

MMS

Staff member
Daps
Reppin
Auburn, AL
If the concept of a second was wiped from humanity's mind, time would still exist guy

And you are just scrambling, coming up with a rationale on why your 'God' is real with no sources to agree with you
time is an idea, not a fact

you see the elapsing of time but you are only aware because you can measure one moment to the next. But when you expire there also goes your knowledge that you measured at all

this is why the theory of relativity is still unproven not because space doesnt exist but that space/time is just an assumption not a fundamental truth

while quantum mechanics isnt actually constrained to time as relativity is. The assumption of time in the differential equations used to formulate hypothesis is why they still havent proved any of it yet.

Maximus Rex

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The Evils of Men
they kept the story for thousands of years

and if its not true, neither is Jesus as he descends all the way from Abraham

Genesis 22:15-18

do you know? or do you say you know? you trust your teachers and your textbooks but they were told to teach you whats in them not what they personally believe.

Jesus was a real person and the title of the thread is Abrahamic religions are only 3500 years old, where was God though for the rest of them 290000+ years though

and don't start quoting bible verses as validity of anything

MMS

Staff member
Daps
Reppin
Auburn, AL
Jesus was a real person and the title of the thread is Abrahamic religions are only 3500 years old, where was God though for the rest of them 290000+ years though

where were you 290000 years ago to make that claim? you say that quoting the bible isnt valid but quote scientists who developed their theories of deep time in the last 100-200 years?

you insinuate that believers shouldnt be trusted but we are supposed to trust scientists that are only a 100 years removed from comparing you to an ape?

MMS

Staff member
Daps
Reppin
Auburn, AL
Super Saiyans exist? :comeon:
if you believe in shinto and buddhism then yes

The Monkey King, also known as Sun Wukong in Mandarin Chinese (traditional Chinese: 孫悟空; simplified Chinese: 孙悟空), is best known as one of the main characters in the 16th-century Chinese novel Journey to the West (traditional Chinese: 西遊記; simplified Chinese: 西游记) and many later stories and adaptations.[1] In said novel, Sun Wukong is a monkey born from a stone who acquires supernatural powers through Taoist practices.
there is your Goku? :troll: you can almost call him japanese abraham
1688312734022.jpeg

here is my Vegeta

Maximus Rex

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The Evils of Men
time is an idea, not a fact

you see the elapsing of time but you are only aware because you can measure one moment to the next. But when you expire there also goes your knowledge that you measured at all

this is why the theory of relativity is still unproven not because space doesnt exist but that space/time is just an assumption not a fundamental truth

while quantum mechanics isnt actually constrained to time as relativity is. The assumption of time in the differential equations used to formulate hypothesis is why they still havent proved any of it yet.

You know what is a fact, humans are 300,000 years ago, when humans expire there are other humans who will continue to experience the passage of time, and the theory of relativity is irrelevant to the concept of the passage of time as people experience it, you throw together this hodge podge of ideas trying to prove a point when you come across not knowing what the hell you are talking about

Won Won

Superstar
Daps
carbon dating was designed for forensics within 100 years but is being used to determine ages of things thousands, to millions, to billions of years old

Link on it being designed for crime detection?

As far as time...

The invention of radiocarbon dating elegantly merged chemistry and physics to develop a scientific method that can accurately determine the age of organic materials as old as approximately 60,000 years.

Bonk

God’s Son
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
In Da 15th
Let’s extend it 400 years….

So humans existed for 300,000+ years but until the last 400 is when they finally became smart enough to use technology? 299,600 years of no tech then all of a sudden a boom? You’d think it would be a slow creep of increasing but no. It’s no tech, then hundred years later we have iPhones.. Something’s not adding up
:patrice:

The carbon testing thing is mostly a fraud. I saw how they dated some African civilisations & it just didn’t add up.

I think once it’s past a few thousand years - it’s mostly guesstimates.

Dinosaurs lived millions of years ago.:duck:

1 billion years ago :duck:

300,000 years ago:duck:

But the good thing is that, as we continue to evolve, the methods would keep improving until we get closer to the truth.

There was a time when the periodic table had 49 elements. But today, it has increased to 118 elements.

MMS

Staff member
Daps
Reppin
Auburn, AL

Jesus genealogy includes Abraham, Isaac and Jacob

you cannot believe in him, and not his predecessors

Sccit

LA'S MOST BLUNTED
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LOS818ANGELES

And imagine shytting on continually gaining knowledge on a subject. Embarrassing as usual

ONCE AGAIN, SCIENTIFIC “THEORY” IS EVER CHANGING AND TENDS TO CONTRADICT PREVIOUS THEORIES ON THE REGULAR

NO SURPRISE YOURE A SOULLESS CAC

• Haha
Reactions: MMS