@mobbin come get this work (VERY VULGAR) (mobbin makes 300K and has 1.5M in real estate? :usure:)

charmander

Alhamdulillah
Resting in Peace
Daps
Reppin
SOHH Icey HawkSet ByrdGang
Stop it f@ggot. The only reason I'm in this thread is because somebody tagged me. I don't frequent the Ladies Room b!tch. And why don't you tell these cats why you been upping threads about me several times with NO provocation? You a sour ass, reptilian faced, scorned pvssy and you been on my d!ck since I called you out for trolling.

http://www.thecoli.com/goto/post?id=12104633#post-12104633

this mentally challenged old creep caught lying again :mjlol:

don't nobody think about you or give a fukk about you, but you seen me posting in the thread and your middle aged sex offender heart started beating fast at the opportunity to say some corny sexually charged shyt about me :laff: you realize the only time we interact on here is when you follow me into threads doing this same gay ass stalkin ass shyt

lol @ thinking anyone remembers or cares about you saying i'm a troll, your name holds 0 weight don't nobody give a shyt what you think :laff:

BaggerofTea

Veteran
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
I'm 34. I'm married with kids. My wife and I are both attorneys. We make $300k a year. I live in a $750k townhouse. I have two other rental properties in downtown DC. All told, about 1.5 million in real estate. Oh - and I grew up broke - on Medicaid and all that. First person in my family to go to college.
Today - while you were writing novels about me - I was with my kids at the pool.

A little late.....

200_s.gif

mobbinfms

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TPC

don't nobody think about you or give a fukk about you, but you seen me posting in the thread and your middle aged sex offender heart started beating fast at the opportunity to say some corny sexually charged shyt about me :laff: you realize the only time we interact on here is when you follow me into threads doing this same gay ass stalkin ass shyt

lol @ thinking anyone remembers or cares about you saying i'm a troll, your name holds 0 weight don't nobody give a shyt what you think :laff:
I tagged him. He also would have got the notification when @Iron Chin Wilder upped the thread.

All of that is besides the point though.

It's not your fault breh.

Billy Ocean

Divine Universal Black Man Representin'
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TPC

Look at this pvssy y'all :bryan:

All you need to see is this thread:

http://www.thecoli.com/threads/billy-ocean-sent-a-shirtless-pic-of-him-to-my-inbox.242508/

This b!tch so furious he upps that thread every chance he gets. Look how many times he mentions some gay prison cell fantasy y'all. Watch he not tell y'all why he got dreams of me and him in a cell y'all.

charmander

Alhamdulillah
Resting in Peace
Daps
Reppin
I tagged him. He also would have got the notification when @Iron Chin Wilder upped the thread.

All of that is besides the point though.

It's not your fault breh.

be 40 years old and have your cac daddy talk for you brehs
Look at this pvssy y'all :bryan:

All you need to see is this thread:

http://www.thecoli.com/threads/billy-ocean-sent-a-shirtless-pic-of-him-to-my-inbox.242508/

This b!tch so furious he upps that thread every chance he gets. Look how many times he mentions some gay prison cell fantasy y'all. Watch he not tell y'all why he got dreams of me and him in a cell y'all.

get caught lying and being a weirdo stalkin homo and change the subject completely brehs :mjlol:

take the L and take your meds old fakkit

Billy Ocean

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TPC
be 40 years old and have your cac daddy talk for you brehs

get caught lying and being a weirdo stalkin homo and change the subject completely brehs :mjlol:

take the L and take your meds old fakkit

:laff: you a pvssy and a lying, lizard faced, 45 lb homosexual. You ain't even got an alibi for your f@ggotry. Look at the deflection y'all :russ:

mobbinfms

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TPC
:laff: you a pvssy and a lying, lizard faced, 45 lb homosexual. You ain't even got an alibi for your f@ggotry. Look at the deflection y'all :russ:
He don't want to talk about this:
my nikka want some prison p*ssy :lupe:

he has a pattern of tracking and lusting after skinny young red nikkas

I've spent time behind bars and seen his kind before

lusting after skinny red nikkas half your age :gag:

just admit you got a primal lust for slender red nikkas
:scust:
It's not his fault though.

charmander

Alhamdulillah
Resting in Peace
Daps
Reppin

yeah that's what i thought

gay ass old nikkas coppin pleas and backtracking :wow: how's it feel to be known as the 40 year old queer that only talks about wu-tang and charmander

He don't want to talk about this:

:scust:
It's not his fault though.

did this middle aged cac just spend half an hour compiling and editing quotes :dead:

no wonder you and @2emo are such good friends now, you're both fukking losers doing the same pathetic nerd shyt :laff:

Billy Ocean

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TPC
yeah that's what i thought

gay ass old nikkas coppin pleas and backtracking :wow: how's it feel to be known as the 40 year old queer that only talks about wu-tang and charmander

did this middle aged cac just spend half an hour compiling and editing quotes :dead:

no wonder you and @2emo are such good friends now, you're both fukking losers doing the same pathetic nerd shyt :laff:

Lol. You loss and you soft bro. At this point you just embarrassing yourself. Take your L and shut your sh!t. It's over f@ggot. It's over.