@mobbin come get this work (VERY VULGAR) (mobbin makes 300K and has 1.5M in real estate? :usure:)

charmander

Alhamdulillah
Resting in Peace
Daps
Reppin
SOHH Icey HawkSet ByrdGang
Lol. You loss and you soft bro. At this point you just embarrassing yourself. Take your L and shut your sh!t. It's over f@ggot. It's over.

when all else fails, just copy what i said a few posts ago :pachaha: what a stupid dikkhead

now let's see how long you go without following me around like a scorned bytch again :wow:

Krispy

#FreeBigLurch
Daps
Reppin
UK
no doubt you got it

can't forget you been ruffin blokes up all yer life yagitme m8

I know you guys are beefing, but it's really offensive to constantly see the same guys try to use an accent that i have to offend.

Plus you sound ignorant, because not everyone in Britain let alone England has the same accent.

Billy Ocean

Divine Universal Black Man Representin'
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TPC
when all else fails, just copy what i said a few posts ago :pachaha: what a stupid dikkhead

now let's see how long you go without following me around like a scorned bytch again :wow:

You loss chief. I sonned your f@ggot ass as per usual. Now just try to not up threads and tag me no more. You loss.

charmander

Alhamdulillah
Resting in Peace
Daps
Reppin
SOHH Icey HawkSet ByrdGang
I know you guys are beefing, but it's really offensive to constantly see the same guys try to use an accent that i have to offend.

Plus you sound ignorant, because not everyone in Britain let alone England has the same accent.

i understand how you feel ma'am

but how do you think we feel having to see him doing his best african american rapper impression in his posts :francis: it's ignorant and offensive

Krispy

#FreeBigLurch
Daps
Reppin
UK
i understand how you feel ma'am

but how do you think we feel having to see him doing his best african american rapper impression in his posts :francis: it's ignorant and offensive

:patrice: I don't think he's doing it to offend. I think because most of the board is African American a lot of the slang used will be from AAs. You don't expect us to go around calling people mush, mate, cvnt etc.

But I mean if it offends you then it's something that should be discussed in a civil manner, like what we're doing now.

Also there's no need to call me ma'am it makes me sound old :bryan:

H.I.M.

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
@2meo gave @caccin that work in this thread :whew:

Even applied a skrong dose of ether to his own personal life

tP3ak6m.png