@mobbin come get this work (VERY VULGAR) (mobbin makes 300K and has 1.5M in real estate? :usure:)

charmander

Alhamdulillah
Resting in Peace
Daps
Reppin
SOHH Icey HawkSet ByrdGang
I'm good on that, fam.. :ld:

without reading & responding since earlier- this whole thing was gettin bizarre.. :lupe:

why @Billy Ocean & @charmander beefin.. :dwillhuh:

this whole sh!t done spun outta control.. :aicmon:

that corny old sissy been following me around for over a year now :dead: the only time i even see his posts is when he's running into a thread saying some fruity shyt to me

he's been in his feelings ever since i called him out on the creepy gay ass threads he would make about wu-tang like a 40 something year old groupie...then he got caught PMing shirtless pics tryna flex his titties to nikkas half his age :wow: he's a prison punk pedophile p*ssy pervert

Illeye buckmatic

I Don't Stunt I Regulate
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
A Buckeye State Of Mind
that corny old sissy been following me around for over a year now :dead: the only time i even see his posts is when he's running into a thread saying some fruity shyt to me

he's been in his feelings ever since i called him out on the creepy gay ass threads he would make about wu-tang like a 40 something year old groupie...then he got caught PMing shirtless pics tryna flex his titties to nikkas half his age :wow: he's a prison punk pedophile p*ssy pervert
Please tell me this isn't over him being a WU stan:comeon:

Billy Ocean

Divine Universal Black Man Representin'
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TPC

:russ: you not fooling nobody f@ggot. I've been following you around, huh?

Fellas, ever since I called this blatant b!tch out on trolling awhile back he's been sour.
.No more needs to be said. Ask him why he ups threads about me and got some disgusting prison fantasy about me. He a flaming butt smuggler and got a crush on me.

charmander

Alhamdulillah
Resting in Peace
Daps
Reppin
SOHH Icey HawkSet ByrdGang
:russ: you not fooling nobody f@ggot. I've been following you around, huh?

Fellas, ever since I called this blatant b!tch out on trolling awhile back he's been sour.
.No more needs to be said. Ask him why he ups threads about me and got some disgusting prison fantasy about me. He a flaming butt smuggler and got a crush on me.

the only reason you're posting in this thread is because you saw me posting in it, the only time you leave your corny wu-tang simp threads in the booth is when you see me post, you're an emotional obsessed fakkit

and a stupid confused disgruntled old downlow predator fukkboy :mjlol:

Billy Ocean

Divine Universal Black Man Representin'
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TPC
the only reason you're posting in this thread is because you saw me posting in it, the only time you leave your corny wu-tang simp threads in the booth is when you see me post, you're an emotional obsessed fakkit

and a stupid confused disgruntled old downlow predator fukkboy :mjlol:

Stop it f@ggot. The only reason I'm in this thread is because somebody tagged me. I don't frequent the Ladies Room b!tch. And why don't you tell these cats why you been upping threads about me several times with NO provocation? You a sour ass, reptilian faced, scorned pvssy and you been on my d!ck since I called you out for trolling.

flea

Legend
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Dade County
be careful fam

on top of being a limpwristed british nerd virgin obsessed with wrestling and rep points and staying up all night on the coli, he's apparently a heavyweight boxer that has been breaking jaws all his life :ohmy:
:mjlol: I couldn't read this with a straight face. That young man hasn't put his dikk beaters to use since he started typing furiously to have his rep ability back :dead: