@mobbin come get this work (VERY VULGAR) (mobbin makes 300K and has 1.5M in real estate? :usure:)

Capo Dei Capi

Fukk a studio thug, I'm a skinny jeans bigot
Daps
Put me in the red. I'm gonna take my shorty out to dinner and when I come back I wanna be in the red. Stick to your word faggit :ufdup:
Nobody give a fukk about you :heh:

You're a troll poster who gets anooying from time to time, nobody paying you no serious mind get the fukk outta here :camby:

This fakkit @flea gonna be lookin at his phone every two minutes out at dinner checkin his alerts for negs :mjlol:

Capo Dei Capi

Daps
If yall don't let this mentally deficit bone in the nose ass nikka stew in his own retardation and stop replying to him :what:
says the fakkit who stalked exnat for two months because I typed some words that upset him in a thread :mjlol:

Banned Account12

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
:duck: You got the most posts in the rep boosting thread, double the next highest poster @LilZaneFan1978 (:salute: a real nikka who been puttin in work for months in there.

You nikkas stay lying :camby:

Members Who Replied this thread
Thread:

Apparently Rep Boosting is acceptable again...PASS THE REP REBOOT
  1. 81
    Granite State
    "He may have a heart of gold."

Daps Received:

2. 41
    LilZaneFan1978
    LIFE OF A CELEBRITYYY, Male

Daps Received:

3. 38
    Theraflu
    Newly-wed :blessed:, Male

Daps Received:

4. 32
    Ethnic Vagina Finder
    The Great Paper Chaser, Male

Daps Received:

5. 31
    Str8Ballin
    New Member, Male

Daps Received:

6. 30
    Shogun

:mjlol:

I've negged you twice :what:, if I wanted you in the red it'd be done, ask ya boy @Guwop :youngsabo:
fukk u bytch stop taggin me in this bullshyt

Capo Dei Capi

Daps
If yall don't let this mentally deficit bone in the nose ass nikka stew in his own retardation and stop replying to him :what:
says the fakkit who stalked exnat for two months because I typed some words that upset him in a thread :mjlol:

fukking @2meo in the ass was A1 :troll:
@2meo know your role as a D list poster and stick to it, boy :ahh:

@Poitier why'd you give this thread 2 stars? :wrist:

Given: 2 minutes ago
Poitier commented: (i want you to suck my thick ass dikk right down to the root bust right in your throat bae) Post #10308286

1. -10

Given: Sep 14, 2014​

Poitier commented: (i got enough cock for the both of u) Post #10038867
Wait nevermind you're on ignore :mjlol:

NLAkEl0.png

UAD9nBH.png

Salty fakkit still mad he got turned down online :russ:

charmander

Alhamdulillah
Resting in Peace
Daps
Reppin
SOHH Icey HawkSet ByrdGang
Check my last couple posts @flea

:mjlol: always the scrawny bytch nikkas like @flea and @charmander talkin shyt knowin they'd get knocked out face.

lol @ some british nerd fakkit that obsesses over wrestlers and neg points knocking anyone out

you're a geek that stays up all night to neg posters and argue like a bytch

you don't even talk this way offline, fukkin loser puttin on his best dipset mixtape impression :mjlol: i'd spit in your face c*nt

Capo Dei Capi

Daps
lol @ some british nerd fakkit that obsesses over wrestlers and neg points knocking anyone out

you're a geek that stays up all night to neg posters and argue like a bytch

you don't even talk this way offline, fukkin loser puttin on his best dipset mixtape impression :mjlol: i'd spit in your face c*nt

.You're the same goofy Echidna lookin clown who had a mental breakdown after I called into question the legitimacy of his poster of the year award.
You gotta nerve to talk about obsession over rep when your the leader of the miserably failing #ProtectGuwop movement :mjlol:

p*ssy can't throw hands so he reps imaginary gangs and brags about spittin in faces :dead:

charmander

Alhamdulillah
Resting in Peace
Daps
Reppin
SOHH Icey HawkSet ByrdGang
.You're the same goofy Echidna lookin clown who had a mental breakdown after I called into question the legitimacy of his poster of the year award.
You gotta nerve to talk about obsession over rep when your the leader of the miserably failing #ProtectGuwop movement :mjlol:

p*ssy can't throw hands so he reps imaginary gangs and brags about spittin in faces :dead:

look @ this geek talmbout "throwing hands" like they say that over there :dead: what a clown

you never been in a fight in your fukkin life besides fighting to get your ability to rep back, shut the fukk up fakkit :laff:

lame ass chap wants fisticuffs innit :mjlol: fukk outta here weird ass gay ass boy

Capo Dei Capi

Daps
you never been in a fight in your fukkin life besides fighting to get your ability to rep back, shut the fukk up fakkit :laff:
:stopitslime:
I been fighting all my life, you look like your wrists'd snap if you threw a jab at a punching bag :mjlol:

Always the softest dudes that talk the most shyt :camby: