@mobbin come get this work (VERY VULGAR) (mobbin makes 300K and has 1.5M in real estate? :usure:)

Illeye buckmatic

I Don't Stunt I Regulate
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
A Buckeye State Of Mind
lol @ a nikka in his 40s sending nikkas half his age shirtless pics calling someone a sexual deviant

you a turned out grey haired sissy :umad: fakkit nikka been licking my tip for over a year now

if I don't talk to corny ass stalkin honkies in real life why would I talk to em on here :wtf: kick rocks phony ass old ass cac

you got elderly nikkas reppin your crew critiquing my looks tho, while they PMing other nikkas their chest pics :dwillhuh:
Idk the context of those pics:mjpls:
But did young Billy focus on a specific body part like you did:mjpls:

CouldntBeMeTho

Gul DuCat
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Dog Shooting Squad Of Islamabad
I said it in the same thread you're talking about :heh: you're losing it m8 :dead: but seriously don't call me nikka no more. With your fukkboy British accent, I'd easily get offended and smack the shyt out of u if we were face to face. Don't let it happen again faggit
you aint built like that speedy.... what you like 5'5 130 lbs :mjlol:

Capo Dei Capi

Fukk a studio thug, I'm a skinny jeans bigot
Daps
I'm begging for him to accept so we don't gotta see his garbage posting for another week :blessed:
begging for me to get banned so I take my foot off of his stack of dime skinny ass neck :lolbron: