@mobbin come get this work (VERY VULGAR) (mobbin makes 300K and has 1.5M in real estate? :usure:)

flea

Legend
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Dade County
:whoa:
@flea is an a list Coli celebrity breh. Did you see that shytty troll thread he made about a fictional battle at a defunct nightclub? :ahh:
Lol Idk who u are but reading this thread it's fair to say your life sucks and my life > yours :mjlol: u can insult me, neg me, do whatever u want lil bro, I got u. U need this in your life

Capo Dei Capi

Fukk a studio thug, I'm a skinny jeans bigot
Daps
I fukk with @hustlemania too.
@2meo I know you and him got issues, but you should squash that if possible :yeshrug:
:manny: If he stops mentioning me I got no reason to bring his name up
:whoa:
@flea is an a list Coli celebrity breh. Did you see that shytty troll thread he made about a fictional battle at a defunct nightclub? :ahh:
:mjlol: that may of been what finally pushed me to putting him on ignore. I normally just skip his threads (till recently I started 1 starring them all :lolbron:) but one week he made about 5 threads and I needed to filter out some of the garbage since The Ladies Room is already flooded with trash posters.

flea

Legend
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Dade County

:mjlol: that may of been what finally pushed me to putting him on ignore. I normally just skip his threads (till recently I started 1 starring them all :lolbron:) but one week he made about 5 threads and I needed to filter out some of the garbage since The Ladies Room is already flooded with trash posters.
I read this in a British accent and I'm in stitches :dead:

mobbinfms

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TPC

This was in the Booth actually :mjcry:
@Ill Clinton exposed him. :mjlol:

Capo Dei Capi

Daps
You put me on ignore cause the foot i had on your neck had you reevaluating your life :pachaha: and what a bang up job you're doing of having me on ignore :mjlol:
Like that flopped thread about you not wanting me to say nikka anymore :dahell:? @skeetsinternal had a featured one saying he thinks you shouldn't either if I remember :heh:

I heard you were running your mouth about me again and had to take you off to discipline my step child one more time

charmander

Alhamdulillah
Resting in Peace
Daps
Reppin
SOHH Icey HawkSet ByrdGang
So we gonna act like you didn't expose your gay prison cell dream on SEVERAL occasions, f@ggot? You a b!tch and a sexual deviant, even your mother don't respect ya slimy reptilian ass.

lol @ a nikka in his 40s sending nikkas half his age shirtless pics calling someone a sexual deviant

you a turned out grey haired sissy :umad: fakkit nikka been licking my tip for over a year now
@charmander made a thread wondering what it would be like to get raped in prison. :dwillhuh:
http://www.thecoli.com/threads/you-just-got-raped-in-prison-what-do-you-do-next.37196/
Clearly, he's been sexually assaulted or molested in the past. We should fall back breh. This isn't funny anymore. Get help breh.

if I don't talk to corny ass stalkin honkies in real life why would I talk to em on here :wtf: kick rocks phony ass old ass cac
You got so called grown men out here critiquing your body and shyt:mjlol:

you got elderly nikkas reppin your crew critiquing my looks tho, while they PMing other nikkas their chest pics :dwillhuh:

flea

Legend
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Dade County
Like that flopped thread about you not wanting me to say nikka anymore :dahell:? @skeetsinternal had a featured one saying he thinks you shouldn't either if I remember :heh:

I heard you were running your mouth about me again and had to take you off to discipline my step child one more time
I don't recall Skeetsinternal ever making a thread about me :ehh: but what does the thread I made about telling u (a British faggit) to stop calling me a nikka have to do with anything :what: how'd u crowbar that in here? :mjlol:

Capo Dei Capi

Daps
I don't recall Skeetsinternal ever making a thread about me :ehh: but what does the thread I made about telling u (a British faggit) to stop calling me a nikka have to do with anything :what: how'd u crowbar that in here? :mjlol:

You ain't even a nikka though :what: I don't even mean to call you that, don't get too excited.
lol at not seeing this thread that went 8 pages when your shyt didn't even do 2 :dead:
the breh @skeetsinternal said you dominicans shouldn't be using nikka, and I still didn't hear your response to in what context your family using the word in :mjpls:

mtu wa chuma

archangel of terror
Supporter
Daps
Another hectic week for @mobbinfms. Meeting up with his fellow successful millionaire attorneys, spending quality time with his two daughters and his equally successful wife, Checking his million dollar properties, And still has time left to obsessively stalk posters on some obscure forum to neg.

Seriously, dude you need to share your secrets. How do you do it?