@mobbin come get this work (VERY VULGAR) (mobbin makes 300K and has 1.5M in real estate? :usure:)

flea

Legend
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Dade County
You ain't even a nikka though :what: I don't even mean to call you that, don't get too excited.
lol at not seeing this thread that went 8 pages when your shyt didn't even do 2 :dead:
the breh @skeetsinternal said you dominicans shouldn't be using nikka, and I still didn't hear your response to in what context your family using the word in :mjpls:
I'm not just a nikka, I'm THAT nikka young man. Let me ask u though, when u just said right now that I'm not a nikka, u mean black person? What context do u use the word in being some British fukkboy? U lookin real funny in the light :patrice:

mobbinfms

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TPC
lol @ a nikka in his 40s sending nikkas half his age shirtless pics calling someone a sexual deviant

you a turned out grey haired sissy :umad: fakkit nikka been licking my tip for over a year now

if I don't talk to corny ass stalkin honkies in real life why would I talk to em on here :wtf: kick rocks phony ass old ass cac

you got elderly nikkas reppin your crew critiquing my looks tho, while they PMing other nikkas their chest pics :dwillhuh:
It's not your fault breh.

Capo Dei Capi

Fukk a studio thug, I'm a skinny jeans bigot
Daps
I'm not just a nikka, I'm THAT nikka young man. Let me ask u though, when u just said right now that I'm not a nikka, u mean black person? What context do u use the word in being some British fukkboy? U lookin real funny in the light :patrice:
you ain't even black :camby:
Whenever you type the word I read it with an ER on the end :pacspit:

Capo Dei Capi

Daps
So now you stealing what I said about u :dead:

Didn't see that I had you on ignore :manny: My point still stands though fukkboy :pacspit:

Nobody is replying to you because you're without a doubt a fukking loser and not really that interesting. Mobbinfms on the other hand.....
You say in a reply to me :dead:

flea

Legend
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Dade County
Didn't see that I had you on ignore :manny: My point still stands though fukkboy :pacspit:

You say in a reply to me :dead:
I said it in the same thread you're talking about :heh: you're losing it m8 :dead: but seriously don't call me nikka no more. With your fukkboy British accent, I'd easily get offended and smack the shyt out of u if we were face to face. Don't let it happen again faggit

Medulla Oblongata

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
:mjlol:

Once in the last like 10 times I quoted or tagged you, yet you stay with my name in your posts.
Another bytch mad she got a #TnT train ran on her and no phone call the next day
No I don't, so that's a lie right there:sas1:

It's nice to see you admit to following me like a ho though:scust:

nikka talkin' about a neg train:mjlol:

Capo Dei Capi

Daps
No I don't, so that's a lie right there:sas1:

It's nice to see you admit to following me like a ho though:scust:

Hmm :patrice: the evidence suggests otherwise.

I said it in the same thread you're talking about :heh: you're losing it m8 :dead: but seriously don't call me nikka no more. With your fukkboy British accent, I'd easily get offended and smack the shyt out of u if we were face to face. Don't let it happen again faggit
I didn't read that trash thread :russ:
I negged you and dipped :heh: