@mobbin come get this work (VERY VULGAR) (mobbin makes 300K and has 1.5M in real estate? :usure:)

Capo Dei Capi

Fukk a studio thug, I'm a skinny jeans bigot
Daps
just look at how they move.. :mjlol:

it ain't hard to tell who the crab ass fukkbois is on here.. :mjpls:

dude already been banned for making sh!t up.. that in itself, should tell anyone with common sense all they need to know..
Says the same emo fakkit who been on my dikk for the past week. He'll ignore this but quote someone else and talk about me :mjlol:
p*ssy nikka a coward online :dead:
As for the rest of these losers it's like a who's who of #TnT''s most recent victims. :pachaha:

@mobbinfms is a made man :salute:
We clashed last year but eventually real always recognises real

Mook

We should all strive to be like Mr. Rogers.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Raleigh
Yeah, and it makes it look like the staff deleted it to protect each other instead of it just being cook sparing the board from any unwanted troubles. People are willing to risk the health of the forum over bullshyt.

I wouldn't delete shyt if I owned this. It's easy for fukk nikkas to say I'll sue you, let me see them actually hire a lawyer :russ:

Billy Ocean

Divine Universal Black Man Representin'
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TPC
fixed :mjlol:

nerds of a feather flock together i guess, it's just funny how you were trying so hard to shyt on him for doing the same shyt you do and brag about daily on here :mjlol: now yall BFFs

snakes gon snake tho :sas1: brooklynzson said you was lookin funny in the light way back then, nikka was a prophet :wow:

Look at this pterodactyl faced f@ggot

lol_idi_amin.gif

Shut ya b!tch ass up

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
You copped Illmatic on cassette when it released, I saw your post admitting it
you old ass bum you're 35 or older you can't even deny it

You're supposed to have a career at 35+ not be some wack ass naS stan poster whose only power in the world is neg-repping on a rap discussion board. How long are you gonna live through Nas on the internet? you stalkin his instagram when you wake up like "damn this nikka nas got the fountain of youth" meanwhile your sunspots and saggy neck grow worse and worse day by day. invest in some moisturizer you dirty fakkit

Your fantasies of interning at Mass Appeal will never come into fruition. You will die broke, alone, unsuccessful, and with no one who loves or respects you. I hope you don't have a long life so you can stop being so pathetic

fukking old ass, pitiful naS stan. I bet you're unemployed and live in the projects. Do u write down TPC as your employer when you do your taxes? u prolly added ur Coli rep level and dap ratio onto ur resume, and only applied to Enron and Pets.com, wonderin why they aint callin back

Your own clique dont even respect your stank 40 year old bum ass. You dikkride Billy and Illeye and dap all their posts but your own dap ratio is 60% (no one even likes your posts, why are you here?). You spread 10 reps every day just to neg me every 4 days, yet your own rep never increases (no one reps you back)

Tryna get my rep down... why don't you get your broke ass out of your couch and get your income up you useless piece of shyt. Go take care of your dirty ass kids or something, clean the chocolate milk off their pelle pelle t-shirts, they prolly gon grow up to be failures lissenin to rass kass and arguin bout chino xl's greatest verses outside omar's deli. I bet these little pieces of shyt are grown as fukk and can't even read because of your retarded lazy ass. im sicka u. commit that.

you ain't gonna be shyt anyway. you already had 35-40 years and you ain't shyt, what's gonna change with another decade? You gonna make it at 45 b? Do you really want more years of your pathetic life consisting of logging on TheColi.com every day just to neg the Tall Israeli twice a week? Do the right thing
Wow this clown really cares :heh:

mobbinfms

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TPC
who the fukk asked your double d cup having, sending nikkas topless pics ass, 42 year old bum ass you goofy fakkit :mjlol:

the average age of you TPC losers is 37, fukk outta here
I knew this idiot was gonna bring up @Billy Ocean picture :mjlol:
@BrothaZay made a thread about the picture :scust:And @charmander got the most posts in it :scust:
Edit: you probably upping the thread now :scust:

charmander

Alhamdulillah
Resting in Peace
Daps
Reppin
SOHH Icey HawkSet ByrdGang
I knew this idiot was gonna bring up @Billy Ocean picture :mjlol:
@BrothaZay made a thread about the picture :scust:And @charmander got the most posts in it :scust:
Edit: you probably upping the thread now :scust:

lol @ two 40 year old men fighting for each other on the internet

don't quote me ever again you creepy ass fakkit

Capitol

Did this work
Daps
This was the wackest plat thread I've ever seen. Its like watching a movie that you think will have a climatic ending but it just sucks. Nothing but the same F level posters arguing for pages upon pages. Someone neg me for taking an L

Man I read first page and skipped to the end. Thanks for saving me time:myman:

Billy Ocean

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TPC
who the fukk asked your double d cup having, sending nikkas topless pics ass, 42 year old bum ass you goofy fakkit :mjlol:

the average age of you TPC losers is 37, fukk outta here

But you're a penguin faced f@ggot that got homosexual fantasies of me fvcking you in a prison cell :scust:

You disgusting lightweight b!tch :scust:

Somebody oughtta slap 20 types of sh!t outta ya f@ggot ass for your insolence.

charmander

Alhamdulillah
Resting in Peace
Daps
Reppin
SOHH Icey HawkSet ByrdGang
But you're a penguin faced f@ggot that got homosexual fantasies of me fvcking you in a prison cell :scust:

did this middle aged fruitbooty fakkit come in this thread just to say some gay ass shyt like this to me :dwillhuh:

Billy Ocean

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TPC
did this middle aged fruitbooty fakkit come in this thread just to say some gay ass shyt like this to me :dwillhuh:

So we gonna act like you didn't expose your gay prison cell dream on SEVERAL occasions, f@ggot? You a b!tch and a sexual deviant, even your mother don't respect ya slimy reptilian ass.

mobbinfms

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TPC
So we gonna act like you didn't expose your gay prison cell dream on SEVERAL occasions, f@ggot? You a b!tch and a sexual deviant, even your mother don't respect ya slimy reptilian ass.
@charmander made a thread wondering what it would be like to get raped in prison. :dwillhuh:
http://www.thecoli.com/threads/you-just-got-raped-in-prison-what-do-you-do-next.37196/
Clearly, he's been sexually assaulted or molested in the past. We should fall back breh. This isn't funny anymore. Get help breh.

Illeye buckmatic

I Don't Stunt I Regulate
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
A Buckeye State Of Mind

You got so called grown men out here critiquing your body and shyt:mjlol: