@mobbin come get this work (VERY VULGAR) (mobbin makes 300K and has 1.5M in real estate? :usure:)

mobbinfms

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TPC
You responded but avoided the proposal. If after some investigating I find and post undeniable proof of your negs to OP, will you prove you're a lawyer? :sas1:Then after that we can look into this connect :sas2:
I already responded to your proposal. I respectfully decline.
I think I may now know who the connect is though :mjpls:

itsyoung!!

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area
You realize how easy it would be to have pos rep and high daps if all you do is post safe ass comments that even a 16 year old white girl would agree with ?

Suck up to old posters and boom...high ratio

Rep and daps mean nothing when there's a circle jerk of posters that have "known" each other for 5+ years....

I have a high dap ratio , decent rep and I argue with people all the time on here

you just post like a bytch mafukka, which is why no one fukks with you or your posts :ld:

Capo Dei Capi

Fukk a studio thug, I'm a skinny jeans bigot
Daps
I already responded to your proposal. I respectfully decline.
I think I may now know who the connect is though :mjpls:
Ok I got a few minutes to kill I'll bite.

:salute: To @Tall Israeli for briefly making his profile visible for me.

This was all in the space of 1 month and a week. :mjlol:

I bet all them posts match up with the post numbers in the screenshot posted too :ohhh:

So @Tall Israeli was telling the truth and @mobbinfms was lying about this, he's declined to the proposal however so I guess we'll never know the true extent of his lies :troll:

Billy Ocean

Divine Universal Black Man Representin'
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TPC
I have a high dap ratio , decent rep and I argue with people all the time on here

you just post like a bytch mafukka, which is why no one fukks with you or your posts :ld:

e2c2718e_dwyane-wade-damn-o.gif

Why some people can't realize that they don't have high daps or rep because they're subpar, or straight up horrible, posters? There's a ton of dudes on here that aren't associated with any groups, and don't always project popular opinions yet still have respectable dap and rep numbers.

mobbinfms

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TPC
Ok I got a few minutes to kill I'll bite.

:salute: To @Tall Israeli for briefly making his profile visible for me.

This was all in the space of 1 month and a week. :mjlol:

I bet all them posts match up with the post numbers in the screenshot posted too :ohhh:

So @Tall Israeli was telling the truth and @mobbinfms was lying about this, he's declined to the proposal however so I guess we'll never know the true extent of his lies :troll:
:dahell:
What is that? A Complex list? :dead:
Just post the actual screen shot. The real receipt.
And what lie did I tell?

Perpetual Beast

Beast Mode Always On
Daps
Interesting you mention napoleon - wasn't that the thread where dude got exposed for posting something in the past (not black) that was inconsistent with what he was posting in the present (claiming to be black)??
I'm sure you were all over that thread telling everybody how that prior inconsistent post was irrelevant :sas1:
Right? :sas2:

Nah....cause only retards would ever think to even use something they said a year ago as some sort of evidence...remember, im in the NFL

Book it for next august 2015 :laff: we in here

Capo Dei Capi

Daps
:dahell:
What is that? A Complex list? :dead:
Just post the actual screen shot. The real receipt.
And what lie did I tell?
More weak diversion tactics? Were you Max B's lawyer? :stopitslime:
You've already accused @Tall Israeli of faking a screenshot. I posted links to the rep comments for 10 or 11 negs you hit him with in 37 days. You can't claim that's fake. You've told multiple lies but only so far been caught out on one. I wonder what would happen if we took a peek at how many negs @StackMoney had off you last month we'd find. @concise can we get the odds for over/under 9? :youngsabo:

mobbinfms

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TPC
More weak diversion tactics? Were you Max B's lawyer? :stopitslime:
You've already accused @Tall Israeli of faking a screenshot. I posted links to the rep comments for 10 or 11 negs you hit him with in 37 days. You can't claim that's fake. You've told multiple lies but only so far been caught out on one. I wonder what would happen if we took a peek at how many negs @StackMoney had off you last month we'd find. @concise can we get the odds for over/under 9? :youngsabo:
:comeon:
What he posted wasn't a screenshot.
I already said I'd defer to whatever the real screenshot said.

:snoop:

They don't let us see reputation that we've given. So I have no way of knowing if the listed negs are accurate or not.
If the screen shot shows that I negged him 10 times in a month - then I'll defer to that.
Multiple lies?
:ohhh:

Capo Dei Capi

Daps
:comeon:
What he posted wasn't a screenshot.
I already said I'd defer to whatever the real screenshot said.

Multiple lies?
:ohhh:

You'd prefer a screenshot which can be faked very easily, over a link to the actual negs? :what:

You negged him anyway so you should remember it and might as well just admit it now. The negs are right there for the entire coli to see. Keep denying them :yeshrug:you're just taking away your own credibility at this point.

mobbinfms

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TPC
You'd prefer a screenshot which can be faked very easily, over a link to the actual negs? :what:

You negged him anyway so you should remember it and might as well just admit it now. The negs are right there for the entire coli to see. Keep denying them :yeshrug:you're just taking away your own credibility at this point.
If screenshots can be easily faked - why were you, and numerous others, asking me to post them? :ohhh:
I'm supposed to remember negs from a month ago? :mjlol:
If the links show negs - then I negged him. :yeshrug: I never denied negging him. But I had to call out that fake screenshot he posted.
And you ducked my question about "multiple lies".

Capo Dei Capi

Daps
If screenshots can be easily faked - why were you, and numerous others, asking me to post them? :ohhh:
I'm supposed to remember negs from a month ago? :mjlol:
If the links show negs - then I negged him. :yeshrug: I never denied negging him. But I had to call out that fake screenshot he posted.
And you ducked my question about "multiple lies".
I didn't ask you to post any screenshots :dahell:

If I'd negged someone every 4 days for 2 months straight I think I would remember. Funny how you can remember posts from over a year ago though :patrice:

How is his screenshot fake if all the post numbers for the posts YOU negged are the same as the ones in my post? Why would he alter a screenshot to show the correct information? Saying that screenshot is fake is a lie am I wrong?:beli:

Now you're a proven liar your old quotes about being a lawyer are inadmissible in coli court :sas1:

mobbinfms

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TPC
I didn't ask you to post any screenshots :dahell:

If I'd negged someone every 4 days for 2 months straight I think I would remember. Funny how you can remember posts from over a year ago though :patrice:

How is his screenshot fake if all the post numbers for the posts YOU negged are the same as the ones in my post? Why would he alter a screenshot to show the correct information? Saying that screenshot is fake is a lie am I wrong?:beli:

Now you're a proven liar your old quotes about being a lawyer are inadmissible in coli court :sas1:
Fair enough about you asking. So many have asked me at this point. :yeshrug:
The appearance of the screenshot was clearly altered. I've already explained this. Are you disputing that it wasn't?
I had a recollection of talking about the fact that I was a lawyer - so I searched my name and "lawyer". I already explained this too.

Do you remember the first thing I said to you when you posted the first neg? I'll pull it up if you don't.
Dude's in here grasping for anything at this point :mjlol:
Respectable posters too :ohhh: