@mobbin come get this work (VERY VULGAR) (mobbin makes 300K and has 1.5M in real estate? :usure:)

intilectual recipricol

Killin fake hip hop
Daps
Reppin
The Brook
:bryan: this fakkets boyfriends came in for the save... I bet the viewers can see who is in the confirmed relationships with this fakket... like I said maynes, loc is a stonecold fakket :manny:

mobbinfms

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TPC
How could I possibly know your 100% accurate net worth with such limited info are you a retard?

You have to be reasonable and take a good guess

With that much income and mortgages you're surely caking :sas2:
So having a mortgage means I'm caking? Do my student loans also put money in my pocket? :ohhh:

Another thing. It's pretty clear to me that you're not considering how much we pay in taxes. Probably because you've never made enough to have to file yourself. That's not even a diss though, based on "half your age" comments you've made, I'm assuming your'e in your late teens to 21.

mobbinfms

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TPC
Before I collect the posts, you're saying you haven't followed me around for longer than a month, negging me about 10 times :what:

Are you unaware of your daily habits :what:

Is Alzheimer's setting in already :what:
I'm sure I've negged you. But I don't know how many times. There's no way for me to check either. It's up to you to produce the receipts. And what are talking about collect posts? Post screen shots of your profile page. You've claimed that someone is offsetting these "alleged" negs - where the receipts though?

mobbinfms

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TPC
@BarNone

Bruh can I get into personal injury law and make 200-300K a year like @mobbinfms?

And get real estate adding up to 1.5M

all before 35

Is that a reasonable goal in that field? How much is the median or 75th percentile compensation

What's the point of biglaw if you can cake in car accident law :dwillhuh:
@BarNone please come save me. I'm getting bodied in this thread. (That's OP little punk ass thinking out loud).

Capo Dei Capi

Fukk a studio thug, I'm a skinny jeans bigot
Daps
Yes. My reputation doesn't appear that way on my profile page. We need real receipts.
So are you saying that screen shot @Tall Israeli posted was fake. I can easily check and post my findings. :usure:

Or are you just looking for another target (his connect :mjlol:) to neg every 4 days?
:patrice:

Let's make a deal if I or Tall Israeli can provide proof that screen shot is real will you post proof of your career? Seems fair :mjpls:enough

mobbinfms

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TPC
So are you saying that screen shot @Tall Israeli posted was fake. I can easily check and post my findings. :usure:

Or are you just looking for another target (his connect :mjlol:) to neg every 4 days?
:patrice:

Let's make a deal if I or Tall Israeli can provide proof that screen shot is real will you post proof of your career? Seems fair :mjpls:enough
Nice try breh. :mjpls:

Wacky D

PROVOCATIVE POSTING
Daps
Dude, you claimed that all I do is troll you:
How the fvck all I do is troll you, when I don't fvck with your lame ass threads anymore?
Post were I was trolling you in anybody else's thread...you can't
Am I in your pm box?
Like I said...you're a weirdo

:beli:

i told you to just take your L and move on but you have too much internet pride.

like i said, you troll me on the regular, and this is the most recent example. go to post #83

http://www.thecoli.com/threads/napolean-welcome-to-the-summerjam-screen.236572/page-6

Billy Ocean

Divine Universal Black Man Representin'
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TPC

i told you to just take your L and move on but you have too much internet pride.

like i said, you troll me on the regular, and this is the most recent example. go to post #83

http://www.thecoli.com/threads/napolean-welcome-to-the-summerjam-screen.236572/page-6

This?:
That n!gga @Wacky D is a weirdo

That ain't trolling. that's me stating facts. And over 20 people dapped that post up so I know I'm not the only one that sees it. You're a weirdo, breh.

mobbinfms

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TPC

This?:

That ain't trolling. that's me stating facts. And over 20 people dapped that post up so I know I'm not the only one that sees it. You're a weirdo, breh.
@Billy Ocean was ahead of his time, him and @Wacky D my brothers
But dig it - they couldn't get along :ahh:

mobbinfms

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TPC
Welp , that was a quick body bag :laff: :laff:

Your nervous laughter was sad.... damn @ you getting bodied worse than napoleon lmao

Ball game !
Interesting you mention napoleon - wasn't that the thread where dude got exposed for posting something in the past (not black) that was inconsistent with what he was posting in the present (claiming to be black)??
I'm sure you were all over that thread telling everybody how that prior inconsistent post was irrelevant :sas1:
Right? :sas2:

Wacky D

PROVOCATIVE POSTING
Daps
This?:

you do that chit ALOT. and i dont care who dapped that post. i can troll you and get even more daps from people that dont like your ass either.

just shut up and stop following me around this bi*ch. smh. im not into these lil internet games.

you keep trying to save face, but all youre doing is making yourself look worse. youre going from looking like a brain-dead troll to an obssessed fakkit looking for some dikk.