@mobbin come get this work (VERY VULGAR) (mobbin makes 300K and has 1.5M in real estate? :usure:)

Capo Dei Capi

Fukk a studio thug, I'm a skinny jeans bigot
Daps
Fair enough about you asking. So many have asked me at this point. :yeshrug:
The appearance of the screenshot was clearly altered. I've already explained this. Are you disputing that it wasn't?
I had a recollection of talking about the fact that I was a lawyer - so I searched my name and "lawyer". I already explained this too.

Do you remember the first thing I said to you when you posted the first neg? I'll pull it up if you don't.
Dude's in here grasping for anything at this point :mjlol:
Respectable posters too :ohhh:
It was altered to only show you're negs, to save you looking through a 'complex' like list :dwillhuh:
I've posted links to each of those negs to prove they're real.

but no recollection of setting up a timetable to neg @Tall Israeli and @StackMoney ? Even though you magically remember every 30 negs?:dwillhuh:

No I smoke a lot of weed I don't remember go ahead pull it up :manny:

Grasping for straws? Quote one thing I've said which a neutral 3rd party wouldn't deem a reasonable comment?:dahell:

mobbinfms

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TPC
It was altered to only show you're negs, to save you looking through a 'complex' like list :dwillhuh:
I've posted links to each of those negs to prove they're real.

but no recollection of setting up a timetable to neg @Tall Israeli and @StackMoney ? Even though you magically remember every 30 negs?:dwillhuh:

No I smoke a lot of weed I don't remember go ahead pull it up :manny:

Grasping for straws? Quote one thing I've said which a neutral 3rd party wouldn't deem a reasonable comment?:dahell:
I hear you about alteration - the lawyer in me couldn't let that slide though. I needed the original document. Especially given the source.
If you say they're real - I'll defer to you. I'm not gonna click on all of them. I'm holding out to find the "connect".
Keep looking breh. You'll find more. :pachaha:
And I'm not investigating this thing with you and @1298ty
Just pointing out that anybody can click on a post and see if its been negged/repped.
That OP let you temporarily view his profile, that you were searching for negs before that, that you picked up the slack for OP and again tried to get me to post private financial information.
You've been doing a much better job than OP though. I'll give you that. :salute:

Capo Dei Capi

Daps
I hear you about alteration - the lawyer in me couldn't let that slide though. I needed the original document. Especially given the source.
If you say they're real - I'll defer to you. I'm not gonna click on all of them. I'm holding out to find the "connect".

That OP let you temporarily view his profile, that you were searching for negs before that, that you picked up the slack for OP and again tried to get me to post private financial information.
You've been doing a much better job than OP though. I'll give you that. :salute:
:upsetfavre:

For the posters that do click the links :salute:

I wasn't searching for negs just checking his posts to see if he was telling the truth. Everything @Tall Israeli has claimed so far has been true. Again I'm just bystander eager to know the truth. If you post proof and shut down @Tall Israeli I will :salute: you
Why are you so interested in who this guy's connect is? Are you gonna neg them every 30 too:mjlol:

mobbinfms

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TPC
:upsetfavre:

For the posters that do click the links :salute:

I wasn't searching for negs just checking his posts to see if he was telling the truth. Everything @Tall Israeli has claimed so far has been true. Again I'm just bystander eager to know the truth. If you post proof and shut down @Tall Israeli I will :salute: you
Why are you so interested in who this guy's connect is? Are you gonna neg them every 30 too:mjlol:
Nah - I think its all bullshyt.

Capo Dei Capi

Daps
Nah - I think its all bullshyt.
Except the screenshot you claimed was fake has been proven to be true. That is a fact. You can dodge and hide from answering all questions in this thread but you can't deny that. I haven't saw @Tall Israeli lie once in this thread if I'm wrong I'm willing to admit it.

You know you negged him why not just admit you hate dude and run through reps to neg him as soon as you can? Instead of trying to play dumb.

mobbinfms

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TPC
Except the screenshot you claimed was fake has been proven to be true. That is a fact. You can dodge and hide from answering all questions in this thread but you can't deny that. I haven't saw @Tall Israeli lie once in this thread if I'm wrong I'm willing to admit it.

You know you negged him why not just admit you hate dude and run through reps to neg him as soon as you can? Instead of trying to play dumb.
You yourself just said the screenshot was altered. :stopitslime:
And I just quoted my post saying that I negged him way back in the thread. :dahell:
I don't hate anyone online breh. :russ:

If I was really upset I'd make threads about other posters. :lupe:

Capo Dei Capi

Daps
You yourself just said the screenshot was altered.
And I just quoted my post saying that I negged him way back in the thread.
I don't hate anyone online breh.

If I was really upset I'd make threads about other posters.
So altered means fake now? Was the relevant information not available. I removed the smileys and altered your quote. Does this now make it a fake quote? :lupe:

You quoted yourself responding to me posting a link of you negging him :dahell: You still denied negging him 10 times in a month in this thread :snoop:

Now I know you're full of shyt a 5 year old could argue better than is.

Perpetual Beast

Beast Mode Always On
Daps
So altered means fake now? Was the relevant information not available. I removed the smileys and altered your quote. Does this now make it a fake quote? :lupe:

You quoted yourself responding to me posting a link of you negging him :dahell: You still denied negging him 10 times in a month in this thread :snoop:

Now I know you're full of shyt a 5 year old could argue better than is.

Yep....already accepted this kid is a troll

Love him whining about "respectable" posters dapping my posts too....
a year+ troll job kilt like a scottish dress in one thread lmao

Capo Dei Capi

Daps
Yep....already accepted this kid is a troll

Love him whining about "respectable" posters dapping my posts too....
a year+ troll job kilt like a scottish dress in one thread lmao
I was actually hoping he came back with some evidence. Would've been interesting to see where the thread went.

Perpetual Beast

Beast Mode Always On
Daps
I was actually hoping he came back with some evidence. Would've been interesting to see where the thread went.

He would be the worst attorney ever lmao
with his logic and argumentation skills i couldnt see him getting into any respectable law school or ever getting above a 150 on his LSATs...theres just no fukkin way someone this brain dead would ever pass the bar...

Capo Dei Capi

Daps
He would be the worst attorney ever lmao
with his logic and argumentation skills i couldnt see him getting into any respectable law school or ever getting above a 150 on his LSATs...theres just no fukkin way someone this brain dead would ever pass the bar...
:mjlol: There's no way anybody who's read this thread can still believe this.

Tha tags been changed :whoo:

Perpetual Beast

Beast Mode Always On
Daps
:mjlol: There's no way anybody who's read this thread can still believe this.

Tha tags been changed :whoo:

They don't believe it.... its only his "internet crew" that are holdin him down like some well behaved loyal ride or die bytches :laff: :laff: "love is blind" lmao

He even got pissed that "respectable" posters are siding with the reasonable people, on some, "come on guys help me out here" type of shyt :laff:

i been on forums for a good amount of years, and this is easily a top 5 sonnin no chael

Capo Dei Capi

Daps
They don't believe it.... its only his "internet crew" that are holdin him down like some well behaved loyal ride or die bytches :laff: :laff: "love is blind" lmao

He even got pissed that "respectable" posters are siding with the reasonable people, on some, "come on guys help me out here" type of shyt :laff:

i been on forums for a good amount of years, and this is easily a top 5 sonnin no chael
I haven't seen anyone except billy defend him for a good minute now :mjpls:

:russ: plus his plea for the mods to rename the thread and toss it in the bushes that got rejected.

Perpetual Beast

Beast Mode Always On
Daps
I haven't seen anyone except billy defend him for a good minute now :mjpls:

:russ: plus his plea for the mods to rename the thread and toss it in the bushes that got rejected.

Lmfao yeah that kids the worst....i ignored him 3 times and he still follows me around beggin for daddys attention :laff:

Ironic his last name is also the same as a well known homo/industry hoe

Coincidence ? :wrist: :wrist: :laff:

Id keep him if i was mobbin tho...hes a very loyal bytch lmao guarantee he tries to talk to me again and i just ignore him again like yesterdays hoe :laff: