@mobbin come get this work (VERY VULGAR) (mobbin makes 300K and has 1.5M in real estate? :usure:)

Billy Ocean

Divine Universal Black Man Representin'
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TPC
you do that chit ALOT. and i dont care who dapped that post. i can troll you and get even more daps from people that dont like your ass either.

just shut up and stop following me around this bi*ch. smh. im not into these lil internet games.

you keep trying to save face, but all youre doing is making yourself look worse. youre going from looking like a brain-dead troll to an obssessed fakkit looking for some dikk.

You're full of sh!t and remedial. You wish I followed you around. You want a groupie so badly. You know what? I'll help you out. Here's a lil tip: Just make a thread dissing Vado or one claiming KillahPriest Electronica never ghost wrote for Nas and you'll have f@ggot ass @Tall Israeli following you around like a d!ck starved crack whore for at least 6 months. The only other way to have GUARANTEED Coli groupies is to actually be a dope poster and/or be a TPC member. Too bad you ain't never gonna be a dope poster and you will never be a TPC member, so you have to go the "get @Tall Israeli's panties in a bunch" route :manny:

Wacky D

PROVOCATIVE POSTING
Daps
You're full of sh!t and remedial. You wish I followed you around. You want a groupie so badly. You know what? I'll help you out. Here's a lil tip: Just make a thread dissing Vado or one claiming KillahPriest Electronica never ghost wrote for Nas and you'll have f@ggot ass @Tall Israeli following you around like a d!ck starved crack whore for at least 6 months. The only other way to have GUARANTEED Coli groupies is to actually be a dope poster and/or be a TPC member. Too bad you ain't never gonna be a dope poster and you will never be a TPC member, so you have to go the "get @Tall Israeli's panties in a bunch" route :manny:

what is all this bullchit that youre typing?? just stop following me around and its over.

im not into this internet chit.

and i was indeed a member of TPC, and i might still be. half the f*ckin board joined. it doesnt mean chit. wake up.

Billy Ocean

Divine Universal Black Man Representin'
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TPC
what is all this bullchit that youre typing?? just stop following me around and its over.

im not into this internet chit.

and i was indeed a member of TPC, and i might still be. half the f*ckin board joined. it doesnt mean chit. wake up.

Stop your bloodclot crying and lying

XII

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
My client said he didn't run the red light...your honor I have proof of this...this statement dates back to March...so therefore my client couldn't have possibly hit her

Hire 100--866--Mobbin if you wanna get out of jail pimpin !!
That ain't even enough numbers :bryan:

mobbinfms

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TPC
and again when questioned further mobbinfms goes quiet again. Do you want the receipts or not breh? Like I said I'm keeping an open mind but if you're lying about that screen shot being fake what else would you lie about? :leostare:
:snoop:
I responded to you soon after you posted. I've posted numerous other times in the thread.
What OP posted isn't a screen shot. We need to see the real receipts. An actual screen shot of the profile page with reps.

They don't let us see reputation that we've given. So I have no way of knowing if the listed negs are accurate or not.
If the screen shot shows that I negged him 10 times in a month - then I'll defer to that.

The bigger question though :sas1:
Who is the mystery "connect" :sas2:

Capo Dei Capi

Fukk a studio thug, I'm a skinny jeans bigot
Daps
:snoop:
I responded to you soon after you posted. I've posted numerous other times in the thread.
What OP posted isn't a screen shot. We need to see the real receipts. An actual screen shot of the profile page with reps.

They don't let us see reputation that we've given. So I have no way of knowing if the listed negs are accurate or not.
If the screen shot shows that I negged him 10 times in a month - then I'll defer to that.

The bigger question though :sas1:
Who is the mystery "connect" :sas2:
You responded but avoided the proposal. If after some investigating I find and post undeniable proof of your negs to OP, will you prove you're a lawyer? :sas1:Then after that we can look into this connect :sas2: