@mobbin come get this work (VERY VULGAR) (mobbin makes 300K and has 1.5M in real estate? :usure:)

Daps
I really have nothing invested in this and I dont know shyt bout either side but its still hilarious. Funniest part is op who looks the worst in this situation hasnt been back since he realized how stupid he looked ha. These other dudes are still going in, what's this over again? Some neg reps?
neg reps got a lot of folks mad as hell.. :mjlol:

they literally in here begging for somebody financial statements, pictures of their housekey and all kinds of sh!t..

this might be a new low.. :ld:

fukkyalifestyle

Superstar
Daps
neg reps got a lot of folks mad as hell.. :mjlol:

they literally in here begging for somebody financial statements, pictures of their housekey and all kinds of sh!t..

this might be a new low.. :ld:
Def alot of aliases in this thread too :russ:, dudes realize they look dumb so they just keep it going under a different account. Why these dudes always coming at you too?

Zach Lowe

what up beck
Daps
Mobbin crying saying he's not a millionaire now

I gave you credit assuming you save a lot of your 300K salary and you're not putting most of your money into a weak DC housing market

Oh well if you're not gonna post proof this thread might as well end (almost 40 daps later and with no loss to rep :russ:)

Good banter m8

mrken12

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Maryland
0KoPz.jpg

mobbinfms

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TPC
I really have nothing invested in this and I dont know shyt bout either side but its still hilarious. Funniest part is op who looks the worst in this situation hasnt been back since he realized how stupid he looked ha. These other dudes are still going in, what's this over again? Some neg reps?
Who knows what it's over breh? OP still ain't produced them receipts. Posted some fake, clearly altered negs that I "allegedly" gave him. I want to see the screen shots. Especially since he claims his "man" reps him every three days to offset these "alleged" negs.

Where the screen shots? Where the receipts?

mobbinfms

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TPC
How can this dude post without any evidence? He just gonna drop he has a milly? :laff:
Honestly breh - I had no idea my financial status was going to be this controversial.
I figured there would be other posters in the same boat. :manny:
There's gotta be someone on here with their own business that's really getting it.

mobbinfms

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TPC
Says the master of deflection and spin....

Answer me this...I'm fully committing to the notion that I am a running back in the NFL

I will quote this again Aug 5 2015

Will you accept my occupation? Yes or no.

If no...why not?

If you cannot answer this question without a clear definite yes or no without resorting to an ad hominem or a straw man argument, it is void .

Go. In one word. Confirm or Deny. Yes or no?
:mjlol:
You gotta be 13 or something to be this dumb.

Zach Lowe

what up beck
Daps
Who knows what it's over breh? OP still ain't produced them receipts. Posted some fake, clearly altered negs that I "allegedly" gave him. I want to see the screen shots. Especially since he claims his "man" reps him every three days to offset these "alleged" negs.

Where the screen shots? Where the receipts?
@2meo how do you get the direct link showing negs again?

Wait I got it

I'll be back in 2 minutes :myman:

mobbinfms

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TPC
Mobbin crying saying he's not a millionaire now

I gave you credit assuming you save a lot of your 300K salary and you're not putting most of your money into a weak DC housing market

Oh well if you're not gonna post proof this thread might as well end (almost 40 daps later and with no loss to rep :russ:)

Good banter m8
No you didn't :russ:
You just had no idea what net worth was. Even though I hinted at it numerous times in the thread.

Zach Lowe

what up beck
Daps
No you didn't :russ:
You just had no idea what net worth was. Even though I hinted at it numerous times in the thread.
How could I possibly know your 100% accurate net worth with such limited info are you a retard?

You have to be reasonable and take a good guess

With that much income and mortgages you're surely caking :sas2: