@mobbin come get this work (VERY VULGAR) (mobbin makes 300K and has 1.5M in real estate? :usure:)

Zach Lowe

what up beck
Daps
I don't believe you because your posts in this very thread are inconsistent. You know - kind of like how my posts about being a married attorney with kids have been consistent for a year now?
Right cuz what's most in doubt is what job you do, whether or not you're married, etc.

Not the "I'm worth 1.5M part"
That's easy to believe

CELL

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
@HishElsayed is viewing

Got an answer to that first-semester programming problem yet, Mr. Honors Graduate?

This fukking loser. This ain't a pop quiz you fakkit.

If someone I despise asks me a question to prove myself to them I'm gonna tell them to fukk themselves. Don't @ me you you fakkit. I got my degree, I got the photo, I've been living my life whilst you've been stuck in here throwing jabs at people who hate you.

What a hopeless case :snoop:

Zach Lowe

what up beck
Daps

Zach Lowe

what up beck
Daps

If someone I despise asks me a question to prove myself to them I'm gonna tell them to fukk themselves. Don't @ me you you fakkit. I got my degree, I got the photo, I've been living my life whilst you've been stuck in here throwing jabs at people who hate you.

I fukk with you for trying and failing instead of hiding behind "I'm rich but won't say anything"

Zach Lowe

what up beck
Daps
this is really really strange, and awkawrdly hilarious to see an adult male so privy of another males financial background..

whats the end game, here..? you trying to date dude, or something..:dahell:
Well he claims he's rich I'd like to know if it's true :ld:

I want to take back what I said in the OP if he's really a successful millionaire lawyer :ld:

Zach Lowe

what up beck
Daps
Explain to me how net worth works breh :ohhh:
Since I have no other info I'm citing the sum of your property values

Probably underestimating you, I know
Sorry Mr. Bigshot

You're probably worth upwards of $2-3M

Daps
Well he claims he's rich I'd like to know if it's true :ld:

I want to take back what I said in the OP if he's really a successful millionaire lawyer :ld:
why do you care about anyones pockets..?

internet got you that tight..? :mjlol: sh!t aint even that serious..

maybe you should log off for a bit.. :ld: place will be here when you get back..

Zach Lowe

what up beck
Daps

You couldn't answer the other dude's question and you don't even know who he is (as a poster)

And you tried to answer and failed miserably, asking for a case to work on (like working for one case is ok) and asking if pseudocode is ok (:laff:)

You only told me to fukk off after you failed

nice try

Billy Ocean

Divine Universal Black Man Representin'
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TPC

You only making yourself look even worse (as hard as that is to believe) by begging for financial information and pics from men on the internet. You're coming all the way out the closet in this thread

hEB715987

Zach Lowe

what up beck
Daps
You only making yourself look even worse (as hard as that is to believe) by begging for financial information and pics from men on the internet. You're coming all the way out the closet in this thread

hEB715987
Your posting style was cool in '01

I wasn't posting anywhere in '01 but I'm guessing