@mobbin come get this work (VERY VULGAR) (mobbin makes 300K and has 1.5M in real estate? :usure:)

mobbinfms

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TPC
:ohhh: every 4 days sometimes just 3. I threaten to do this to posters all the time but have too many real life commitments (just my job actually)to ever pay attention enough to actually follow through with it.

and this man is 34 years old with a wife and children. I don't even believe that never mind the more elaborate lies he's been telling for over a year now
What lies?

Zach Lowe

what up beck
Daps
What lies?
You have a 1 in 4 chance with a guess :sas1:

968rdSf.png

mobbinfms

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TPC
OP has 70 posts in this thread. It's about a day old. He stayed up all night posting in it. :mjlol:
How you gonna feel the next time I neg you?

Zach Lowe

what up beck
Daps
OP has 70 posts in this thread. It's about a day old. He stayed up all night posting in it. :mjlol:
How you gonna feel the next time I neg you?
Gonna feel awful until 5 minutes after when I get a pos rep

You're a pathetic liar, I bet you go to GW Law part-time while working at a post office or something

I disrespected your seed(s) and you have an EASY way to son the fukk out of me by proving you're a rich bigshot lawyer but you refuse :sas1:

mobbinfms

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TPC
Gonna feel awful until 5 minutes after when I get a pos rep

You're a pathetic liar, I bet you go to GW Law part-time while working at a post office or something

I disrespected your seed(s) and you have an EASY way to son the fukk out of me by proving you're a rich bigshot lawyer but you refuse :sas1:
Tag me in another 30 posts today and I'll do it. And I'm gonna need at least 15 more multi state questions :troll:

USSInsiders

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Check my dap ratio bum.

Check my rep ratio bum.

Plus I'm pretty sure I'm younger than you and already more successful than you in every aspect of life, you fukking keyboard warrior a$$hole piece of shyt vado stan virgin loser

:mjlol:Man even posting like you is making me laugh.

:sadcam: Why'd you have to say that like it's an insult. My Rugby GOAT is handsome and he got bars

mobbinfms

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TPC
:merchant:
dont come to brixton after all
Funniest thing is - I did go to Brixton when I was in the UK in 2001. Cause I heard that was the "hood" - I got off the subway and walked around a bit (there was a street festival or something right there).

Edit: Almost bought "The Realness" too - but I wasn't bout that 20 pound for a CD life.