Mob James VladTV Interview Series (Official Thread)

NYtymes

All Star
Daps
Puff was at the forefront of the most violent era in hip hop and held down a whole coast and y’all telling me he was soft? I doubt it , not saying he was bussin his gun but he definitely had shooters around him to handle that

• Dap
Reactions: IVS

Bigsuk

Tha realest n***a
Daps
True. Suge wanted revenge, but it was him flexing on Puff and his people that created an issue when there wasn't one, which, right or wrong, led to his boy getting merked.
exactly suge created a domino effect his flexing created friction that wasn’t necessary which in turn lead to violence n death ...suges problem was he created such a big boogie man image for himself that he expected nikkas to fold just based off that

Alvin

Superstar
Daps
Puff was soft, Keffe D and Gene Deal already told us this. Gene was right by Puffs side in the 90s and 00s

We have all heard the Soul Train story, Gene looks to his side and Puff ran and jumped out of a window landed on top of a car and left him with Nina and Nina.

Death Row walked right past Gene
the visual of this has me in tears

who is nina? you saying puff left gene with 2 guns?

Alvin

Superstar
Daps
I think the story is a guy called monkey man who was part of death row got kicked out the set.

Started his own set or jumped in a different one. And just wiped out all suges muscle one by one.

I'm sure someone will correct me if I'm wrong.
yep stole one of suge's cars, death row muscle tried to tie him up and put him in the trunk but he got away and started a war against death row, way more effective than SCC or any other crip set could imagine. He got locked up for running a pill operation

kingofnyc

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Boogie Down BX
sound like suge was gonna pay him off :manny:

maybe something to do wit big jake?? cuz they said orlando was one of the suspects in ATL..

I don’t know
I kind of took it as Orlando saying fukk your money meaning “pac”
because at the time half of the people that created the chronic had left death row Dr. Dre left death row and snoop was on the ropes of leaving death row so it seem like the only revenue coming from the label was pac

I could be wrong
I just thought that was a very interesting quote

and Orlando had nothing to do with the Jake killing - it was Wolf’s man Jason whom pulled the trigger

ahdsend

Superstar
Daps
I don’t know
I kind of took it as Orlando saying fukk your money meaning “pac”
because at the time half of the people that created the chronic had left death row Dr. Dre left death row and snoop was on the ropes of leaving death row so it seem like the only revenue coming from the label was pac

I could be wrong
I just thought that was a very interesting quote

and Orlando had nothing to do with the Jake killing - it was Wolf’s man Jason whom pulled the trigger

15:13..