Mob James VladTV Interview Series (Official Thread)

karim

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
1- that wasn't puff
2- jake & suge was the aggressor in that situation... thats why dem 2 nikkaz got thrown out of the club while Wolf & Jason wasn't
1.I never said it was puff
2. When they were thrown out of the Club, the confrontation could have ended. But someone decided to follow them and shoot Jake.

Bigsuk

Tha realest n***a
Daps
Of course he was. But at that time, this was still a business dispute. It stopped being a dispute and became beef the moment Big Jake got killed. And that shooting occured, because the goons both camps surrounded themselves with got involved and started fighting amongst each other. Afterwards, nobody wanted to admit that shyt got out of hand, so they didn't dead that beef and instead put fire to the flame to save face.
N what am saying is suge and big Jake came there on some bullshyt trying to push a line but we’re met with force

Bigsuk

Tha realest n***a
Daps
So the death row camp knew the SSC were going to be in Vegas; and we wonder why Tupac bombed on Orlando
Tupac had no bizzness jumping lando like mob James said suge or the other pirus should have told pac who lando was you don’t just roll up on a killer like that i truly believe James wen he said suge and the other pirus made Tupac in his mind think he was 1 ov them by allowing him to Claim/rep the set it was more notoriety for there set for the biggest rapper at that time to be reppin there set ...

kingofnyc

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Boogie Down BX
Negged for saying you never denied it. I ain't going back and forth with you on this.

post the FULL context of that thread
i NEVER EVER denied puff putting up the bounties

again,
when i said WHY... i was asking nikkaz to give me the reason for puff to do that - cause nikkaz on here act like puff put that bounty up for no fukking reason at all

im still waiting for nikkaz to answer !

kingofnyc

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Boogie Down BX
1.I never said it was puff
2. When they were thrown out of the Club, the confrontation could have ended. But someone decided to follow them and shoot Jake.

:hubie:

i cant agrue whats in the red

BUT
i’ll agrue the black... the beef should’ve ended several months later when Jason was killed

Wepa Man

Ramblings Of An Angry Old Man
Supporter
Daps
damn what kind of investigation vlad has on his YT page:francis:

True Blue Moon

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
VA. Living in the City of Angels
Nah. Suge trying to flex on Puff like how he was terrorizing the industry out west is what started it

Suge thought he could strong arm him & not face consequences
True. Suge wanted revenge, but it was him flexing on Puff and his people that created an issue when there wasn't one, which, right or wrong, led to his boy getting merked.