Mob James VladTV Interview Series (Official Thread)

karim

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Nah. Suge trying to flex on Puff like how he was terrorizing the industry out west is what started it

Suge thought he could strong arm him & not face consequences
This shyt started with the wolves (pun intended) of both camps getting into it with each other and escalated from there with labelheads and artists posing as tough guys and not wanting to look weak :yeshrug:

G.O.A.T Squad Spokesman

Logic Is Absent Wherever Hate Is Present
Daps
question ?

giphy.gif

This is fukking retarded so I see you went back and cherry picked an old post that I’ve made without giving the full context of what I was trying to demonstrate

I don’t specifically remember the back-and-forth between that said poster or posters

But I definitely recall asking why and that didn’t mean I was denying it
it was meant as why (what was the reason or motive to put bounties on DR chains)

so lemme ask you WHY did puff do that ?

and lets see if you or others attempt to answer this pivotal question ?
Negged for saying you never denied it. I ain't going back and forth with you on this.

CoryMack

Superstar
Daps
Dude got taken out by like 10 bullets on his bike GTA style. You gotta piss off a whoooooole lotta people for someone to get you like that in broad day.

Not really. Just gotta piss of one person with some money.

Did master p really give his key people a mil each like James said?

Bigsuk

Tha realest n***a
Daps
Nah. Suge trying to flex on Puff like how he was terrorizing the industry out west is what started it

Suge thought he could strong arm him & not face consequences
Deffo that part.... even mob James said this it cost biggie his life sadly but ultimately puffy won that war ov not been strong armed by suge

Bigsuk

Tha realest n***a
Daps
This shyt started with the wolves (pun intended) of both camps getting into it with each other and escalated from there with labelheads and artists posing as tough guys and not wanting to look weak :yeshrug:
Come on keep it 100 suge was trying to bully puffy like he was used to with others he had done in the industry ultimately suge got a reality check that yeah 1 on 1 puffy was scared but he had an army himself ov goons that weren’t scared ov suge at all n nikkas like wolf n riz weren’t letting no bullying going on and by all accounts wen big Jake got killed it was suge and Jake was the ones trying to cause bullshyt in the club in Atlanta ....

LJLYDK!

All Star
Daps
Get's Pac killed, Get's Big Killed, Yet people still trying to defend him. ''Oh The Big Bad wolf in the red suit came along & fukked it up for everyone'' Nah. Diddy ain't exactly the squeaky clean victim you all pretend he is, he been doing shady shyt since day one yet its still fukk Suge? & ''Pac & them instigated all that''
:camby::camby::camby:

Daps
Reppin
Eastside of that Motor
Not really. Just gotta piss of one person with some money.

Did master p really give his key people a mil each like James said?
Always heard good thing about P. Eddie Griffin said Master P have hik a M up front for Hook Up. TK Kirkland said P have him a bag just for an idea he had. And they werent even No Limit

karim

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Come on keep it 100 suge was trying to bully puffy like he was used to with others he had done in the industry ultimately suge got a reality check that yeah 1 on 1 puffy was scared but he had an army himself ov goons that weren’t scared ov suge at all n nikkas like wolf n riz weren’t letting no bullying going on and by all accounts wen big Jake got killed it was suge and Jake was the ones trying to cause bullshyt in the club in Atlanta ....
Of course he was. But at that time, this was still a business dispute. It stopped being a dispute and became beef the moment Big Jake got killed. And that shooting occured, because the goons both camps surrounded themselves with got involved and started fighting amongst each other. Afterwards, nobody wanted to admit that shyt got out of hand, so they didn't dead that beef and instead put fire to the flame to save face.

kingofnyc

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Boogie Down BX
Why are you always trolling. Puffy had killers, ok? Who didn’t know this. Question is, what is HE gonna do with his own hands besides attack Drake smh. If you had a gun to your head in 95 and got asked if Diddy and Pac was in the same vicinity with no backup who would back down would you choose Puffy? Go ahead and lie/ignore lol just remember this is the internet. If you lying to anonymous strangers you should re-evaluate some things :pachaha:

i'm damn sure not gonna take da one that took ballerina in HS

:ufdup: