Mob James VladTV Interview Series (Official Thread)

ahdsend

Superstar
Daps
Fukkin Vlad man..

Why does this cac want people to agree with him that Pac died cuz of gangbanging? :what:

pac's actions that night was technically bangin... no matter what his intent was, the beatdown gave orlando a reason to do what he did

nikka was damn near smiling in the MGM surveillance footage, its like he already had retaliation in mind

but with vlad he likes to overemphasize the banging part as a way to overlook NY complicity of zip n puff

when kading did his vlad interview they straight up told him we not going in that direction :takedat:

even with reggie, peep how vlad says "get their guns" when they only had one gun that night from zip..

Roovers410

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Amsterdam
I don’t know
I kind of took it as Orlando saying fukk your money meaning “pac”
because at the time half of the people that created the chronic had left death row Dr. Dre left death row and snoop was on the ropes of leaving death row so it seem like the only revenue coming from the label was pac

I could be wrong
I just thought that was a very interesting quote

and Orlando had nothing to do with the Jake killing - it was Wolf’s man Jason whom pulled the trigger

Is Puff still connected? With the ssc?
Who is puffs soldier since wolf died ?

cleanface coney

Superstar
Daps
another part of the interview, mob said he only went to school for lunch and to fight:dead:

his sister use to open the door and he would point out the crips he wanted to get down with:dead:

lol shyt you laughin i knew nikkas like that...and nikkas that used to come to school just to pile in the whip to go hit the hood and smoke/fukk wit hoes