Mob James Death Row Interview

ahdsend

Superstar
Daps
I was reading in another forum from like 03' a dude from LA said MOB JAMES was calling SUGE out on the news out there

Bloods Hit on Suge Knight - StreetGangs.Com forum on gangs around the world

December 3rd, 2003, 6:06 pm

yea i heard there was a story about that on fox 11 in LA, they interviewed a guy called mob james, a mob piru member and he basically said that suge burned all bridges between himself and the bloods in compton...he also said: ,"suge you just a big girl,you all alone,and dont even think of comin near us,you just stay where you are"

who knows how this shyt is gonna end up.....

No Ma’am

Bang, Bang, Bang
Daps
He was acting up before death row
Why they keep saying this shyt
Pac made a lot of enemies, I’m pretty sure a lot of these guys are paid to slander his name and tarnish his legacy. Look at how those directors tried to portray him and his mom in that movie - trying to give his mom a lesbian scene etc. They used disrespecting his legacy as a form of promotion for the movie - wsup with that? Whether you respect him or not I’m prerty sure we can all agree his story deserved a lot more on the big screen than it got. No love for the son of a Panther.

GOAT

The bubble was fraudulent
Daps
Reppin
NULL
This needs to be upped to remind nikkas what real ones thought of Tupac claiming MOB without putting in work

JayGatsby

R.I.P CHINX
Daps
This needs to be upped to remind nikkas what real ones thought of Tupac claiming MOB without putting in work
He may not have put in work but he was around them 24/7

N now that I think of it, he was the first to touch Orlando after dude said it was him who took the chain(?) so technically he did put in work:ohhh: