Mob James Death Row Interview

ℒℴѵℯJay ELECTUA

Return of the Khryst
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
ℒℴѵℯJay ELECTUA
Another thing is, Pac had every right to jump Orlando, he snatched a Death Row chain on the orders of Puffy and the same nikkas put a hit out on him. If Pac had no other motive to jump Orlando then we would conclude that he was trying to impress a bunch of degenerate bangers, but he had personal beef with these guys.
Pac was holding his image and his team IE death row up!

Daps
Dude sounds stupid
He says "Suge wasn't riding around compton lookin for who killed 2pac and that was supposedly his best friend"

Right after the fight at the MGM Suge got locked up for violating parole. That was in 96 and he didnt get out til 01 so what the fukk this dude talking about. Sounding dumb as fukk.

The point he was making is that Suge wasnt out there shooting bullets at his rivals or putting his life on the line, he had other people doing the dirty work, yet he was the main one eating.

And its not like Suge was locked up the same night as the MGM fight. He didnt go to jail until 2 months after Pac died. I'm not even saying Suge should have been riding around looking for payback, but DR was clearly another case of the have-nots being exploited by the haves.

Daps
Reppin
Eastside of that Motor
Another thing is, Pac had every right to jump Orlando, he snatched a Death Row chain on the orders of Puffy and the same nikkas put a hit out on him. If Pac had no other motive to jump Orlando then we would conclude that he was trying to impress a bunch of degenerate bangers, but he had personal beef with these guys.
Nah one of the most famous men in America shouldn't have even been in that position. You have 20 goons behind you Pac should have had clean hands that's why you keep those fools around you

King Karim

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Dude sounds stupid
He says "Suge wasn't riding around compton lookin for who killed 2pac and that was supposedly his best friend"

Right after the fight at the MGM Suge got locked up for violating parole. That was in 96 and he didnt get out til 01 so what the fukk this dude talking about. Sounding dumb as fukk.
Nahh....Suge was still on the streets a little after that fight.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
I wouldn't necessarily say Pac got crazier/wilder during DR days - moreso more ruthless and I think it has more to do with getting shot at, betrayed, and getting locked up then DR putting battery in his back. From the convo he had with Monster Kody he doesnt sound amped or gassed to be with DR or Mob Piru and was well aware of the transactional aspect of it (Pac gives sales/notoriety and receiving goons/protection). Pac wanted get revenge on his enemies and studied Machiaveli - he was bound to get more ruthless and coldhearted anyway, it just coincided with DR and got amplified but the whole DR drama is more of an outcome/symptom not the root cause. BTW, I think there was a part of 2pac that resisted this more ruthless side that's been developing and that conflict gave us some of the best introspective tracks from him - Krazy, Staring thru my rearview, etc.

Interesting......Great post.

Dap, Pos Rep

Daps
Reppin
Eastside of that Motor
I wouldn't necessarily say Pac got crazier/wilder during DR days - moreso more ruthless and I think it has more to do with getting shot at, betrayed, and getting locked up then DR putting battery in his back. From the convo he had with Monster Kody he doesnt sound amped or gassed to be with DR or Mob Piru and was well aware of the transactional aspect of it (Pac gives sales/notoriety and receiving goons/protection). Pac wanted get revenge on his enemies and studied Machiaveli - he was bound to get more ruthless and coldhearted anyway, it just coincided with DR and got amplified but the whole DR drama is more of an outcome/symptom not the root cause. BTW, I think there was a part of 2pac that resisted this more ruthless side that's been developing and that conflict gave us some of the best introspective tracks from him - Krazy, Staring thru my rearview, etc.
I hate the prison system but honestly the best thing for him to do was to sit down for a few years :snoop: I've heard stories that he violated probo multiple times and was going back anyway. Shock G even said he couldn't be around him anymore; said he even laughed differently. That's the only time Pac showed his age to me being so easily influenced by some nobody gangbangers

King Ming

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Azania
Pac was going to be shot at even if he wasnt involved in the beat down.

Is Mob James Timmy Ru's brother?

Timmy Ru always has love for Pac and actually said Baby Lane wasnt the one that killed Pac.

This shyt confusing:gucci:

inndaskKy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Pac always acted up but the difference pre and post Death Row is stark.

Death Row Pac definitely had a death wish or was just so brazen and thought he couldn't be touched that he said a lot of inflammatory things and was disrespectful towards a lot of people. Pre-Row Pac was wild but he had quite a bit more humbleness to himself.

False narrative. Pre-death row Pac was the same way. He didn't act more reckless with DR, he just had more clout which made more people take notice.

Y'all must have forgotten why the first shooting happened. Pac didn't start acting tough because he hung out with dangerous people. He acted tough because of his pride. It was a consistent aspect of his life, even before the fame. It was in his personality. Got it from his mom and from his upbringing. It's very clear that his Panther roots made him the kind of person he was which is what made his inevitable demise so tragic.

bouncy

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
False narrative. Pre-death row Pac was the same way. He didn't act more reckless with DR, he just had more clout which made more people take notice.

Y'all must have forgotten why the first shooting happened. Pac didn't start acting tough because he hung out with dangerous people. He acted tough because of his pride. It was a consistent aspect of his life, even before the fame. It was in his personality. Got it from his mom and from his upbringing. It's very clear that his Panther roots made him the kind of person he was which is what made his inevitable demise so tragic.
That's true, but I don't think the "pride"(really arrogance) came from his mother, I think that came from not having shyt from being poor, and not knowing how to come into his manhood with no man around. You can see from his h.s. years, he seems different from when he got into the entertainment industry. I think once he got a taste of being loved, and having things, that fed his ego. When you combine that with a militant mind state, and having the police beat your ass, you are creating a confused monster. One side wants to challenge the system, and one side wants to have fun, fukk, be the realest nikka out, and get money.

This is why he said he never thought another black person would shoot him, he was sheltered growing up(good school, mother pushed education, hustlers didn't want him in the game, he did acting as a child), and when he got free to be who he wanted to be( a star) it came so fast that it was too much for him. That's probably why he was always catching cases from fighting,and he needed weed to be calm, shyt was too much. A regular person who was just raised to go to school, get a job, and not question things wouldn't have the issues pac had. I know because I had that confusion growing up, it still bothers me, but I don't have eyes on me like he did, so I had time to figure things out. Because we take things so serious, it gets us into a lot of shyt, because most people do shyt half assed or are bullshyt artists, people like us always end up beefing with people like that. My mother tells me to this day, I take shyt too serious sometimes, as far as not liking bullshyt, and getting deep with things. Pac was no different!

Last edited:

Kal-El

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
This dude wait for 20 years to say his peace? This dude wait until Suge is in jail to say fukk Suge Knight?
This dude sits down with an ex- cop and and got the nerve to shyt on 2Pac? This dude talks about how he was mad at Suge for doing dumb shyt then goes to the office and gets money from Suge and says "I should be mad at Suge more often" just to get money from him? This dude aint get a shout out on 2 live & die in L.A? This dude think Pacs MOB tattoo stood for Member of Blood? This dude aint ask Suge if he can take over the car and pay the car note?

This dude aint important

This dude is a clown