Mob James Death Row Interview

FreshAIG

Staff member
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Californ-i-a by way of BK
Pac always acted up but the difference pre and post Death Row is stark.

Death Row Pac definitely had a death wish or was just so brazen and thought he couldn't be touched that he said a lot of inflammatory things and was disrespectful towards a lot of people. Pre-Row Pac was wild but he had quite a bit more humbleness to himself.

Suleiman Bey

Banned
Daps
What a lot of you dunces don't realize is getting into fights doesn't make you "tough" or a "gangster". When 2Pac got surrounded by real tough guys it made him feel security and invincibility. He acted out way more because he though he had "protection". He was looking for beef, most people ain't out here looking for trouble, no matter how tough they are or how many bodies they got. It's a few who on that bullshyt and most people avoid them at all costs. 2Pac was not about that murdre game though. he was a certified clown.

Young/Nacho\Drawz

...come on let's picture the possibility...
Daps
Doesn't add up but he says the Lakewood chain snatching thing never happened like I've been saying. :hubie:

:comeon:Don't tell me no one could find Baby Lane when DR was still worth hundreds of millions of dollars and had mad cops and professional killers on their payroll and PAC was the golden goose. Somebody they would want to kill for. Girl bye! lol Meanwhile Homie is in the hood the entire time "laying low". What makes more sense to me was that he ain't kill PAC and that's why he was never kilt over it.

FreshAIG

Staff member
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Californ-i-a by way of BK
Remember when Jake brother was on Snoop's album talking bout Suge was a fake blood.
I learned this from people in Cali that Suge wasn't who he was perceived to be. He's not much different than the Chris Brown/Pac types. Only difference is he actually is from the hood he claimed, but he didn't bang like that. He was a college kid/football player that did little petty crimes but was friends with some gangsters from the hood.

Nomad1

Tupac KONY and GOAT
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
He's not even hating on Pac (like the clowns on Boxden are saying)
He said Pac shouldn't have stomped out Orlando since there were foot soldiers that would have handled that, and Suge as a CEO should've protected his artists from gang politics. How can anyone disagree with that? To point that out isn't hating.
Also, logically he'd feel more loyal to his gang and block over someone he barely knew. But even then he said OG nikkas in the block loved Pac.

Also, this man isn't an OG he's a snitch that's talking to a former cop.

scarhead

All Star
Daps
I wouldn't necessarily say Pac got crazier/wilder during DR days - moreso more ruthless and I think it has more to do with getting shot at, betrayed, and getting locked up then DR putting battery in his back. From the convo he had with Monster Kody he doesnt sound amped or gassed to be with DR or Mob Piru and was well aware of the transactional aspect of it (Pac gives sales/notoriety and receiving goons/protection). Pac wanted get revenge on his enemies and studied Machiaveli - he was bound to get more ruthless and coldhearted anyway, it just coincided with DR and got amplified but the whole DR drama is more of an outcome/symptom not the root cause. BTW, I think there was a part of 2pac that resisted this more ruthless side that's been developing and that conflict gave us some of the best introspective tracks from him - Krazy, Staring thru my rearview, etc.