MMG - Self Made Vol.2 sells 95k first week

TheOldBull

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Another flop. Another Warner staff member fired. When are you boys gonna realize that you can't be the boss when you consistently lose the label money or break even? This man and his label dont even compete with Kanye, Jay, Wayne, Nicki, Em, or even Jeezy when it comes to the numbers.

This is a man approaching the home stretch in the race and he's in 7th fukkin place but thinking he's in 1st and already won the race.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
500k is the new plat, u nikkas are delusional this isnt 2003 anymore.

besides wayne, jay, ye, em, and drake nobody is going plat nowadays, u have r&b legends like r kelly and usher barely cracking 80-100k and beiber and beyonce selling 200-250k.

show money is how these rappers eat in this climate not record sales, hell a few years ago it was ringtone money.
so now 500k the new plat because ross cant actually go plat my nikka lmao ? smh............ another dude on this post said ross"deserves" to be plat lol............ really lol....the average non rap person dont even know of his existence they might like a tune but dont know who he is......jay,50,drake,kanye,weezy even old white people know of them....nikkaz can get mad but truth is ross is a just a gold level artist THATS ALL FOLKS. you guys just make up new rules eeeerday for dude......95k aint terrible but when you get as much airplay and promotion.....not to mention another 20features on ya album and u still cant crack numbers it says alot also means you need others because the personalities you have carry no weight.....ross aint big as you guys make him to be its just the truth....gfid will go gold lol thats what he does thats what he is accept it...nikkaz hate on 50 so hard they have accepted the police as the voice for streethuslers....if ross got the streets then he is the pied piper and yall are the blind mice following his fake ass lol.....
........hate me now for the truth in 5....4...3..2....1

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Anyone saying that mmg are not big are non black :beli:.
NO DISRESPECT BUT THATS PRETTY IGNORANT TO SAY.......THERE BIG IN THE HOOD..........SO IS QUARTER WATERS AND MALT LIQUOR.....

AND IN MY CB4/RICK ROSS VOICE "IM BLACK YALL IM BLACKER THAN BLACK DA BLACK BLACK YALL"

OG Talk

Archived
Daps
Reppin
Heaven on Earth
Meek said they recorded Stay Schemin one night during a chill smoke session in the studio then went outside and filmed the video for it 45 minutes later...

Dudes have no use for labels at this point...

Lewis Black

Superstar
Daps
NO DISRESPECT BUT THATS PRETTY IGNORANT TO SAY.......THERE BIG IN THE HOOD..........SO IS QUARTER WATERS AND MALT LIQUOR.....

AND IN MY CB4/RICK ROSS VOICE "IM BLACK YALL IM BLACKER THAN BLACK DA BLACK BLACK YALL"

If you on a random forum talking about mmg are not big...fine

But if you on a hip hop forum talking about mmg are not big...im gonna have to

ask if you black :youngsabo:

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Another flop. Another Warner staff member fired. When are you boys gonna realize that you can't be the boss when you consistently lose the label money or break even? This man and his label dont even compete with Kanye, Jay, Wayne, Nicki, Em, or even Jeezy when it comes to the numbers.

This is a man approaching the home stretch in the race and he's in 7th fukkin place but thinking he's in 1st and already won the race.
CHILL.......YOU MAKIN WAY TO MUCH SENSE

OG Talk

Archived
Daps
Reppin
Heaven on Earth
........YOUNG MONEY IS BIG....MMG IS HOOD BIG.......BIG DIFFERENCE MY DUDE.....

I agree with this...

But there used to be a time in the culture when being big in the hood mattered more than mainstream appeal...Now it's considered a "loss" if only poor or Black people like your music...

Go figure...

Monoblock

Smoooth
Daps
Reppin
Houston
so now 500k the new plat because ross cant actually go plat my nikka lmao ? smh............ another dude on this post said ross"deserves" to be plat lol............ really lol....the average non rap person dont even know of his existence they might like a tune but dont know who he is......jay,50,drake,kanye,weezy even old white people know of them....nikkaz can get mad but truth is ross is a just a gold level artist THATS ALL FOLKS. you guys just make up new rules eeeerday for dude......95k aint terrible but when you get as much airplay and promotion.....not to mention another 20features on ya album and u still cant crack numbers it says alot also means you need others because the personalities you have carry no weight.....ross aint big as you guys make him to be its just the truth....gfid will go gold lol thats what he does thats what he is accept it...nikkaz hate on 50 so hard they have accepted the police as the voice for streethuslers....if ross got the streets then he is the pied piper and yall are the blind mice following his fake ass lol.....
........hate me now for the truth in 5....4...3..2....1
Chill man..logic and truth have no room in this thread and your making too much of it.

10:31

Superstar
Daps
You know cuz is white "hood big"

"Hood big" doesn't get you Reebok deals,

"Hood big" doesn't get you deals with Warner Bros

"Hood big" doesn't get no names to drop compilation albums 3 TIMES ON MAJORS (TRIPLE Cs dropped a fukking album on Def Jam in 2009"

"Hood Big" doesn't get a nikka like Gunplay a solo deal with Def Jam :laugh:

"Hood Big" doesn't get you Number 1 on MTVs mainstream list which included Jay-Z, Kanye West, Lil Wayne, & Drake

"Hood Big" doesn't get an artist dropped from Interscope signed to Warner and his follow up outsells his debut and is damn near gold

Ross makes Crackers uncomfortable because he didn't do things a traditional way. HE NEVER WENT PLAT AND IS SUCCESSFUL. shyt fukks with their psyche.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
I agree with this...

But there used to be a time in the culture when being big in the hood mattered more than mainstream appeal...Now it's considered a "loss" if only poor or Black people like your music...

Go figure...
I AGREE.THE HOOD IS IMPORTANT. BUT THE HOOD ALSO WOULDNT CO-SIGN POLICE OR ALL THIS GAY fukkERY B4 EITHER SO TO ME THE HOOD LOST ITS SELF RESPECT AND ITS VALUE.....THEY HAVE GIVEN THAT POWER TO THE RECORD COMPANIES....BUT SOMEONE LIKING YOU ENOUGH TO SPEND THEIR MONEY ON YOU WHEN THEY CAN KLICK A KEYSTROKE IS A DIFFERENT LEVEL OF BIG THATS ALL IM SAYING.....nikkaZ WILL PUMP THAT ROSS shyt BUT I BET YOU ITS DOWNLOADED WHERE AS BECKY LYNN WILL HOP IN THE PICKUP AND DRIVE WITH DADDY TO KKK-MART TO COP THAT WAYNE,50 OR KANYE CD

John Hull

You can’t see me!
Daps
Reppin
Studio gangstas
Ross is a respectable artist. He makes powerful music that bumps in the clubs and your car system. He puts his nikkas on and lets them eat, plus he's not a fukk boi metrosexual like a lot of cats in the game these days.

So what, he was a CO? At least he had a job.

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pglOjYwIV-U"]Hey man, you got a job! - YouTube[/ame]

10:31

Superstar
Daps

"Hood big" doesn't get no names to drop compilation albums 3 TIMES ON MAJORS (TRIPLE Cs dropped a fukking album on Def Jam in 2009"

"Hood Big" doesn't get you Number 1 on MTVs mainstream list which included Jay-Z, Kanye West, Lil Wayne, & Drake

"Hood Big" doesn't get an artist dropped from Interscope signed to Warner and his follow up outsells his debut and is damn near gold

Ross makes Crackers uncomfortable because he didn't do things a traditional way. HE NEVER WENT PLAT AND IS SUCCESSFUL. shyt fukks with their psyche.

:wow: ETHER

Daps
Reppin
NULL

YALL nikkaZ IS CLOWNZ ON THIS I AINT BLACK shyt LMAO..... I CAN SAY YOU AINT BLACK OR U A HOMO SINCE YOU DIDNT DIRECTLY ADDRESS ME FAM AND REAL nikkaZ DONT SNEAK THEY TALK DIRECTLY HOMIE SO CHECK YOUR BLACKNESS SOFTEE..........OBVIOUSLY YOU KNOW NOTHING ABOUTT THE REAL INSIDE WORKINGS OF THE INDUSTRY AND MUSIC PROMOTION LIL MAN....YOUR LOGIC SOUNDS THIRTEEN SO GO CLEAN YOUR ROOM