MMG - Self Made Vol.2 sells 95k first week

10:31

Superstar
Daps
nikka bytch, did you just completely ignore facts? And who the fukk are calling "lil man" :laugh:

You make all your empty claims and when a nikka hit you with those facts you start sounding like a fool

"lil man" :pacspit:

You must be a 13 year old white boy making empty claims from your room. Obviously you know how the music business works and we all don't know shyt

So please address the facts one by fukking one

Thanks

Daps
Reppin
NULL
I JUST NOTICED YOU CO SIGNED YOURSELF........? LOL.....THATS WHEN YOU KNOW A nikka SELF ESTEEM IS BASEMENT......KEEP TYPING AND SHOW US THAT DEGREE YOU GOT FROM THE UNIVERSITY OF MCDONALDS....MAKE GRIMACE A PROUD DAD HOMIE LOL

Superstar
Daps
at the rate your slow ass going back and comprehending my posts you will acknowledge the facts stated counter your opinions and as a result, feel obliged to admit your wrong about your "Hood big" claim

keep throwing shyt at the wall and ignoring the Facts :laugh:

Buckeye Fever

YOU WILL ALL HAIL TO THE VICTORS!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Hip-Hop Since '79
so now 500k the new plat because ross cant actually go plat my nikka lmao ? smh............ another dude on this post said ross"deserves" to be plat lol............ really lol....the average non rap person dont even know of his existence they might like a tune but dont know who he is......jay,50,drake,kanye,weezy even old white people know of them....nikkaz can get mad but truth is ross is a just a gold level artist THATS ALL FOLKS. you guys just make up new rules eeeerday for dude......95k aint terrible but when you get as much airplay and promotion.....not to mention another 20features on ya album and u still cant crack numbers it says alot also means you need others because the personalities you have carry no weight.....ross aint big as you guys make him to be its just the truth....gfid will go gold lol thats what he does thats what he is accept it...nikkaz hate on 50 so hard they have accepted the police as the voice for streethuslers....if ross got the streets then he is the pied piper and yall are the blind mice following his fake ass lol.....
........hate me now for the truth in 5....4...3..2....1

Best post in a while

Superstar
Daps
........YOUNG MONEY IS BIG....MMG IS HOOD BIG.......BIG DIFFERENCE MY DUDE.....

You know cuz is white "hood big"

"Hood big" doesn't get you Reebok deals,

"Hood big" doesn't get you deals with Warner Bros

"Hood big" doesn't get no names to drop compilation albums 3 TIMES ON MAJORS (TRIPLE Cs dropped a fukking album on Def Jam in 2009"

"Hood Big" doesn't get a nikka like Gunplay a solo deal with Def Jam :laugh:

"Hood Big" doesn't get you Number 1 on MTVs mainstream list which included Jay-Z, Kanye West, Lil Wayne, & Drake

"Hood Big" doesn't get an artist dropped from Interscope signed to Warner and his follow up outsells his debut and is damn near gold

Ross makes Crackers uncomfortable because he didn't do things a traditional way. HE NEVER WENT PLAT AND IS SUCCESSFUL. shyt fukks with their psyche.

:wow: waits for NoBread&Butter to address the facts stated. I haven't seen a hood big rapper yet accomplish these things

Daps
Reppin
NULL
FACTS?........OBVIOUSLY reality IS WAY OVER YOUR HEAD IF YOU THINK WHAT YOU SAID HOLDS ANY WEIGHT or intelligence LIL MAN............

lil man says " ohh well HE GOT GUNPLAY A DEAL" ....really? lol

lil man says "he signed to WB"..... really? lol harder for you thinking that is big ammo or somethin

lil man says "RICK ROSS MAKES WHITE PEOPLE UNCOMFORTABLE IS A FACT?
really nigaa lol.....WHAT ABOUT 50 why they aint uncomfortable with him 10mil times?........ LMAO LMAO LMAO....

BEING NO1 ON MTV ?......YEAH MTV AND THE LABELS DONT WORK TOGETHER IN MAKING LISTS STUPID YOUR SMART AND RIGHT

AND BY THE WAY EVERY ARTIST YOU NAMED ON THAT LIST IS PLATINUM EXCEPT WHO STUPID?

please keep exposing your hamburger degree

Daps
Reppin
NULL
at the rate your slow ass going back and comprehending my posts you will acknowledge the facts stated counter your opinions and as a result, feel obliged to admit your wrong about your "Hood big" claim

keep throwing shyt at the wall and ignoring the Facts :laugh:
you do notice in this thread you co-signed ya self and that right there speaks LOUDER than anything i need to type......you out here naked and cold homie cause your logic is thirteen lol.......read the thread i dont have to co sign myself like you thats just sad and you know that so admit it lmao......nikkaz respect intelligent talk not hooked on phonics lil nicca..............look at the thread STupid you are ethering yourself

Superstar
Daps
FACTS?........OBVIOUSLY reality IS WAY OVER YOUR HEAD IF YOU THINK WHAT YOU SAID HOLDS ANY WEIGHT or intelligence LIL MAN............

lil man says " ohh well HE GOT GUNPLAY A DEAL" ....really? lol

lil man says "he signed to WB"..... really? lol harder for you thinking that is big ammo or somethin

lil man says "RICK ROSS MAKES WHITE PEOPLE UNCOMFORTABLE IS A FACT?
really nigaa lol.....WHAT ABOUT 50 why they aint uncomfortable with him 10mil times?........ LMAO LMAO LMAO....

BEING NO1 ON MTV ?......YEAH MTV AND THE LABELS DONT WORK TOGETHER IN MAKING LISTS STUPID YOUR SMART AND RIGHT

AND BY THE WAY EVERY ARTIST YOU NAMED ON THAT LIST IS PLATINUM EXCEPT WHO STUPID?

please keep exposing your hamburger degree

:snoop: nikka do you speak English?

Your starting to remind me of an Ireland esq alias. Your line of reasoning is that of a 13 year old. I'm done responding to you

Daps
Reppin
NULL
:snoop: nikka do you speak English?

Your starting to remind me of an Ireland esq alias. Your line of reasoning is that of a 13 year old. I'm done responding to you
cmon cut it out son......your done responding because i just sonned you out in front of the whole thread niccuh lmao...

keep it 100 and ride off into the sunset with a lil bit of your coli dignity intact

Superstar
Daps
cmon cut it out son......your done responding because i just sonned you out in front of the whole thread niccuh lmao...

keep it 100 and ride off into the sunset with a lil bit of your coli dignity intact

You countered facts with "really" :laugh:

I'm still waiting on you to support your claim that he's just a big hood artist. What other big hood artists do you have or can name to help you support your claim?

I'm waiting slim....

Daps
Reppin
NULL
You countered facts with "really" :laugh:

I'm still waiting on you to support your claim that he's just a big hood artist. What other big hood artists do you have or can name to help you support your claim?

I'm waiting slim....
now your oblivious......b4 this "i wasnt speakin english" lol....whats the excuse this time ROY? i addressed your meaningless 13yo logic........by way of your mcdonalds degree you pointed out shyt that is meaningless as i and everyone but YOU can see man so beat a dead horse if u must if it helps you feel like u savin face after but its too late lol.....i do notice you aint address what i said about your low self esteem or the fact you had to co-sign yourself fam since no one else does lmao........or you pointing out a bunch of artists that are all plat except who lol? you cbnks36 be cosigning ya self and trying to make your weak threads pop off......how you start a thread and you got 3 times as many posts as anybody else lmao.......your lonely and cold out there man lol ........you got sonned.......send me your social im going to claim you on my taxes

Superstar
Daps
Really isn't a response you IrishCAC

I'm still waiting on you to explain to me how "hood" big gets you those accolades.