MMG - Self Made Vol.2 sells 95k first week

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Really isn't a response you IrishCAC

I'm still waiting on you to explain to me how "hood" big gets you those accolades.
you can not comprehend and ignore my answers your choice but .......FACT: im waiting for you to admit co-signing your self is the actions of sad man desperate for attention lol......what next you gonna wear a low cut dress and show your cleavage for some coli cash niccuh lmao......this is too easy

homiedontplaydat

Omniversal Guardian
Supporter
Daps
20120705114412.png

:jawalrus:

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Really isn't a response you IrishCAC

I'm still waiting on you to explain to me how "hood" big gets you those accolades.
hey cbanks36 no response about dappin up and co signing ya self huh lil man lol?........the funny thing is i answered or atleast attempted to address ya low budget facts how about you ?....i got you crickets out here lol..... you wont even address your co signing your own posts and trying to fill up ya own threads lmao.... u know why cause your shameful lol......u foldin under the pressure goin with the ignore the question and maybe no one will notice if i dont address it strategy lmao....WELL WE NOTICED NICCUH lol.......
the boot is on ya neck and it aint goin no where ....dont address me no more till you can address the fact of how u r fondling ya self on this website homie.....and let me get
a #2..... extra ketchup wit my order lil niccuh lol

homiedontplaydat

Omniversal Guardian
Supporter
Daps
hey cbanks36 no response about dappin up and co signing ya self huh lil man lol?........the funny thing is i answered or atleast attempted to address ya low budget facts how about you ?....i got you crickets out here lol..... you wont even address your co signing your own posts and trying to fill up ya own threads lmao.... u know why cause your shameful lol......u foldin under the pressure goin with the ignore the question and maybe no one will notice if i dont address it strategy lmao....WELL WE NOTICED NICCUH lol.......
the boot is on ya neck and it aint goin no where ....dont address me no more till you can address the fact of how u r fondling ya self on this website homie.....and let me get
a #2..... extra ketchup wit my order lil niccuh lol

:flabbynsick: