MMA's Sean Strickland speaks on Jake Paul vs Mike Tyson: "Jake, you are a disgrace of a man, the scum of the earth and the epitome of weakness."

Family Man

Banned
Daps
Tyson is either an idiot or extremely broke to go for this nonsense.
Probably both. Probably more broke than idiotic. Tyson stands a very good chance at losing but I just hoping to God he doesn't get KOed. All Tyson does now is smoke weed, eat mushrooms, and cry on his podcast. That chin ain't the same **pause** at almost 60 any more. Tyson's last real fight was 20 years ago.
Hopefully Tyson stopped taking his meds for this fight - that's the only way I'd feel comfortable that he would win.

I hope Tyson catches that CAC early and knock his head off cause if the fight goes past two rounds Tyson is fukked.

That nikka Tyson got us old heads on an emotional rollercoaster. :sadcam:

Last edited:

RickyDiBiase

The Sword of Jesus of Nazareth
Daps
Reppin
Cbus
Do you not understand how out of shape the average person is? And even though Jake Paul couldn’t cut it as a legit boxer, he trains with professionals and is very athletic.He would fukk up the majority of dudes on the street. If Mike was to lose to him it doesn’t affect his legacy or aura one bit. I’m serious when I say I still think Mike could kill the average man in a street fight with his bare hands if he went berserk.

Mike is killing the average mfer till the casket drops and I say this as someone who’s extremely critical of that snaggle tooth c00n

CM_Burns

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
sean is begging for a paul fight lmao. that pay day is all he's thinking about

Even if Jake agrees and offers good money, UFCs not gonna let it happen. They let it happen with McGregor because he could make them, as their biggest draw. Strickland is a good MMA fighter but very replaceable for UFC.

Fiji Water

Every moment is an opportunity
Daps
Reppin
Harlem
:comeon:No not Jake Paul’s, of the world just general chancers. Mike Tyson has had this ferocious reputation for years and is still seen as this menacing force even in his old age. Depending on his performance it will embolden others to try him in situations they might not have done before. Aura of invincibility going bye bye.
How fukking old are you? We've seen Mike lose. It's almost half the story. nikkas just say anything. The final boss from Punch out in the damn 80s is not gonna lose mystique, bro.