MMA's Sean Strickland speaks on Jake Paul vs Mike Tyson: "Jake, you are a disgrace of a man, the scum of the earth and the epitome of weakness."

Dont@Me

😡
Daps
Combat sports really eats off the ignorance of casuals. Mike is pushing 60, when you are that age even bums can put you out. We already saw this when Holyfield got beat by Vitor Belfort. Holyfield in his prime would kill Vitor in the ring but even with a massive skill/experience gap, father Time still came out on top .
I got called a casual for predicting Anthony would beat francis purely off of boxing experience. I also saw how slow francis looked. Got shytted on and told I know nothing. Then...... :martin:

Spence

Superstar
Daps
Mike about to lose his mystic if this cac KO’s him then a bunch of people are going to test him.
What mystique? He’s almost 60! :mjlol:

I actually want to see a few dudes challenge him in a no rules street fight, they gone learn :ufdup:

skylove4

Veteran
Daps
:comeon:No not Jake Paul’s, of the world just general chancers. Mike Tyson has had this ferocious reputation for years and is still seen as this menacing force even in his old age. Depending on his performance it will embolden others to try him in situations they might not have done before. Aura of invincibility going bye bye.
Do you not understand how out of shape the average person is? And even though Jake Paul couldn’t cut it as a legit boxer, he trains with professionals and is very athletic.He would fukk up the majority of dudes on the street. If Mike was to lose to him it doesn’t affect his legacy or aura one bit. I’m serious when I say I still think Mike could kill the average man in a street fight with his bare hands if he went berserk.

skylove4

Veteran
Daps
I still remember back in the late 90s when Tyson attacked two old men during a traffic dispute, kicked one
of them in the balls so hard it sent him back to prison. Tyson gets whatever he gets in this fight :yeshrug:
What I don’t remember this :wtf:

BaggerofTea

Veteran
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
sounds like he campaigning for a boxing match.

paul is $$$ and a good cashout for these mma guys

Paper Boi

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I agree but you know this maga cac just building a fight and trying to get a pay day once his UFC contract is up