:mjlol: @ my ghetto thot cousin on a date with a successful white dude

Stealth

They know the face and they know the name
Daps
Reppin
the streets
yo i remember in the show weeds they had this one scene where some black guy talked to his black friend normally then his white boss and he completely changed his accent lmfao it was hilarious

rogue_riezo

Les Enfants Terribles
Daps
Why would you fix your "ghetto" "thotastician" cousin up with a "successful" white guy only to bash her later on? Sorry but this sounds made up.

Because he knows she can do better and tried to set her up with someone that he thought could give her a better life than gangstas and pimps & ballaz?

Last edited:

WaddupDoe!

Steez.
Daps
Reppin
ByrdGang.
Baked Chicken medium well?
1zl3z1l.jpg

4in4ok.jpg

Higher Tech

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Gary, Indiana
All these #newcoli nikkas dont recognize the comedy in a buckeye fever thread now. They to busy ALWAYS looking for a flaw to point out in front of everyone for brownie points.

@Buckeye Fever with another classic.
It's terrible they don't know their history.

"Bu bu but... Why you dissin your cousin... kewn..."

:beli:

Data-Hawk

I have no strings on me.
Daps
Reppin
Oasis
Me and my wife double dated with my cousin and this white guy we hooked her up with. Gangstas and pimps & ballaz is all she fukked with.

We at dinner and we all order. When it comes time for her to order, this thotastician was like "I'll have the baked chicken.......medium well"

We all looked like :what::wtf::dahell::why::whoa:

Damn its real quite here in the office and I just busted out laughing reading this. lol

Thatrogueassdiaz

We're on the blood path now
Daps
Reppin
Center self, inner self
Me and my wife double dated with my cousin and this white guy we hooked her up with. Gangstas and pimps & ballaz is all she fukked with.

We at dinner and we all order. When it comes time for her to order, this thotastician was like "I'll have the baked chicken.......medium well"

We all looked like :what::wtf::dahell::why::whoa:

:laff: :laff:

:laff:

GiGi

Slaying Bed Bucks™ since 1981
Daps
Reppin
SoCal and AZ
Because he knows she can do better and tried to set her up with someone that he thought could give her a better life than gangstas and pimps & ballaz?

That was nice of him but if he was really trying to help her then he would have discreetly educated her later that her request regarding the chicken was unnecessary.

There is a really young black girl in my office who is borderline ghetto (she has some ghetto mannerisms and sometimes speaks improper English) but she is trying really hard to pull away from her underprivileged background. Sometimes this girl says really stupid things (has lack of knowledge or mispronounces common words, etc.) so I discreetly educate her so that she does not continue to make the same mistakes and she appreciates it. She would rather have another black person pull her to the side and correct her than to continue looking like a little ghetto chick in front of the rest of the office.