:mjlol: @ my ghetto thot cousin on a date with a successful white dude

Buckeye Fever

YOU WILL ALL HAIL TO THE VICTORS!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Hip-Hop Since '79
Shut the fukk up fakkit. "Oh my cousin embarrassed me in front of this white guy." nikka that's gay nikka you gay.
fukk out the thread u hoe ass nikka. I will break your fukkin jaw so bad that you dead great grand momma will feel it and that bytch will be like :damn:

Buckeye Fever

YOU WILL ALL HAIL TO THE VICTORS!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Hip-Hop Since '79
nikka you won't do shyt but make fun of your own flesh and blood behind her back cause she embarrassed you in front of a white man.
I apologize, man. I was out of line.

And i wasnt sayin she aint good enough for a white dude. I was laughin at the lengths she went to tryin to impress him.

DrX

Coming For The Crown (Japanese Dreaming)
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
how u talk down on ur cuz in favor for some cac......she might not be perfect but she would probably support him a helluva lot more then some cac bytch goldddigger

mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Underdeveloped Minds Research Institute
:laff: at the :mjpls: smiley with the fro!!!

:mjpls: lookin' like Andrew Bynum's pops.

andrew-bynum-hair-fro.jpg

Last edited:

GiGi

Slaying Bed Bucks™ since 1981
Daps
Reppin
SoCal and AZ
Me and my wife double dated with my cousin and this white guy we hooked her up with. Gangstas and pimps & ballaz is all she fukked with.

We at dinner and we all order. When it comes time for her to order, this thotastician was like "I'll have the baked chicken.......medium well"

We all looked like :what::wtf::dahell::why::whoa:

Why would you fix your "ghetto" "thotastician" cousin up with a "successful" white guy only to bash her later on? Sorry but this sounds made up.