Mission: Impossible - Fallout (Official Thead)

MartyMcFly

What's up doc, can we rock?
Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
Daniel Craig, had Layer Cake (UK Gangster film), behind him. If you've seen that, you can see why he was a potential Bond, back then.

Yeah great flick. But again not widely seen by a huge audience box office wise. One of those below the radar joints that if you know how dope it was you knew how dope he'd be

David_TheMan

Banned
Daps
Your original response to my post sounded like u took offense that a black man can play bond(which u did) that sounded like u were probably white cuz usually white people get upset about shyt like that... Now I can believe u aren't white but I'm now back on the fence. :mjpls:
My original post only said I did not look favorably on a black man being cast as Bond. You project everything else into what you wanted to read into, because you don't know me.

I don't know how you can "sounded" white when we are reading text, but that makes no sense to me at all.

You can be on the fence all you like, but the belief that only white people don't want a black james bond or that you can't be black and not be a "c00n" or "self-hating" for not wanting whitewashed characters or white characters made black is absurd to me, and shows a real fukked up train of thought. All black people don't think alike or believe the same things.

Bond is a fictional character made decades ago who's white because that was just the time fukk outta here Bond can be anything it's just a codename :mjlol:

007 is the code name, James Bond is the character's birth name, they have movies going into the Bond family motto, so its absurd

Poetical Poltergeist

Precise and cold hearted
Daps
Reppin
Mile in the Sky
My original post only said I did not look favorably on a black man being cast as Bond. You project everything else into what you wanted to read into, because you don't know me.

I don't know how you can "sounded" white when we are reading text, but that makes no sense to me at all.

You can be on the fence all you like, but the belief that only white people don't want a black james bond or that you can't be black and not be a "c00n" or "self-hating" for not wanting whitewashed characters or white characters made black is absurd to me, and shows a real fukked up train of thought. All black people don't think alike or believe the same things.

007 is the code name, James Bond is the character's birth name, they have movies going into the Bond family motto, so its absurd
U can play dumb about me posting that u r "sounding" a certain way, it's an expression we all use so don't try and act like u oblivious to that terminology, I see that as a deflection. I don't give a rats ass about Bond to be honest but the name Bond can be any race, hell they could've adopted a black child, white people do that all the time. But I'm going to go with my original theory and say u are definitely a white boy mad that someone can even imagine bond could be black. :umad:
:camby:

David_TheMan

Banned
Daps
U can play dumb about me posting that u r "sounding" a certain way, it's an expression we all use so don't try and act like u oblivious to that terminology, I see that as a deflection. I don't give a rats ass about Bond to be honest but the name Bond can be any race, hell they could've adopted a black child, white people do that all the time. But I'm going to go with my original theory and say u are definitely a white boy mad that someone can even imagine bond could be black. :umad:
:camby:
I don't think you know what deflection is? I don't know how I am playing dumb about what you posted, when I addressed that you are simply projecting everything else you read outside of me saying I don't want to see Bond cast as a black man. So off the bat we know your reading comprehension is poor.

The part about Bond's name wasn't directed towards you, it was directed towards Iceman, which is why I put it under the quote from him.
You can go with whatever theory you would like, I've already posted a picture of my hand verifying my race on this site, again, thinking that no being ignorant and thinking like you means a person isn't black shows me your poor percemption of reality now, more than anything else.

Poetical Poltergeist

Precise and cold hearted
Daps
Reppin
Mile in the Sky
I don't think you know what deflection is? I don't know how I am playing dumb about what you posted, when I addressed that you are simply projecting everything else you read outside of me saying I don't want to see Bond cast as a black man. So off the bat we know your reading comprehension is poor.

The part about Bond's name wasn't directed towards you, it was directed towards Iceman, which is why I put it under the quote from him.
You can go with whatever theory you would like, I've already posted a picture of my hand verifying my race on this site, again, thinking that no being ignorant and thinking like you means a person isn't black shows me your poor percemption of reality now, more than anything else.
You say u posted your hand?

200_s.gif

:russ:

Jello Biafra

A true friend stabs you in the front
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Behind You
Nah by unknown they mean someone who doesn't have a lot of name value. Roger got the role because he was cool with cubby even tho he was already the saint. Dalton was known but not like that. Same with Daniel. It's why they say "relative unknowns" but casting Loki or superman as bond means you're casting Loki or superman. It's different if hiddleston was just the guy from the night manager or cavil was the guy from that man from uncle movie
There are some good actors from UK TV that I could see as Bond if they want to go "relatively unknown".

MartyMcFly

What's up doc, can we rock?
Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
Give a brother the code name, man!:damn:
It's stupid tho. Like it's some internet construct all because some people can't suspend disbelief or just use logic.

"How can this one guy be James Bond and look so different?!!"

And rather than just say it's because of different actors they choose to do that while also ignoring the series continuity which established he got married once and every bond after except Daniel Craig has acknowledged that marriage and the impact. And the only reason his bond hasn't is because he's the actual rebooted version of the character. shyt is bugged out to me