Mission: Impossible - Fallout (Official Thead)

MartyMcFly

What's up doc, can we rock?
Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
:patrice:
Uncle 2: more uncle
Uncle 2: the rise of uncle. :sadcam:
sadly any sequal name to uncle gives it a creepy vibe.
You just have to go with chapter moniker for the sequal.
Yeah it would probably be subtitled like they do the mission impossible series. But alas I don't think it'll happen. A very very slept on movie

Jello Biafra

A true friend stabs you in the front
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Behind You
Well I think ultimately the issue with both of them is Broccoli wants someone who's a relative unknown. Neither one of them are that anymore.
Broccoli needs to let that go...the last truly unknown that was cast as Bond was George Lazenby.

MartyMcFly

What's up doc, can we rock?
Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
Broccoli needs to let that go...the last truly unknown that was cast as Bond was George Lazenby.

Sean Connery wasn't well know not either. I mean sure if you trafficked in live action Disney movies or British bodybuilding contests you knew him but he was fresh. Timothy was fresh too. Pierce was probably the most famous of any bond because of Remington steeele. The most popular thing Daniel had been in up to that point wasn't tomb raider and he barely registered even though he played the love interest. Yeah he was in road to perdition but tomb raider was the bigger hit

He Who Posts Well

Superstar
Daps
Cruise bout to get upstaged in his own flick :wow:
T. C. getting out shined in his own movie...

what1.gif

Jello Biafra

A true friend stabs you in the front
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Behind You
Sean Connery wasn't well know not either. I mean sure if you trafficked in live action Disney movies or British bodybuilding contests you knew him but he was fresh. Timothy was fresh too. Pierce was probably the most famous of any bond because of Remington steeele. The most popular thing Daniel had been in up to that point wasn't tomb raider and he barely registered even though he played the love interest. Yeah he was in road to perdition but tomb raider was the bigger hit
Dalton wasn't a superstar but he was a known actor before he got Bond. He was in Flash Gordon which by the time of Bond had become a full blown cult hit and he was like the TV mini-series king. Same thing with Craig...not a superstar but a known working actor.
And roger Moore was really well known when he got Bond too. Dude had starred in two hit TV series before then.
When I hear that a studio wants an unknown then I am expecting someone who hasn't been in shyt that anyone has seen or never had a role in anything that had name, only played Cop #1 or Hoodlum #3.

David_TheMan

Banned
Daps
Jason Isaacs should have been bond if they had moved sooner.
Cavil too bland like Craig to be a good bond.

HIddlestone is terrible.

Don't know the UK scene to know who is on the come up. I hope they don't make Bond black or a woman.

prophecypro

Hollywood North
Daps
Reppin
LDN
Cats hate Man from UNCLE:dahell:

He was more Superman in that than in the damn DC movies

Shows he's dealing with shyt in that franchise