Mission: Impossible - Fallout (Official Thead)

KevCo

Bond's gun spoke once....
Daps
Reppin
The Weird Side
got you, I just don't think he could pull it off well.
Can't buy the man as a killer like Connery, on top of that when he tries to play a ladies man, like in UNCLE it comes of stilted and phony. The man clearly is gay, so he has that working against him too.[/B]

Clearly he loves dikk :stopitslime:
159259256-jpg.jpg

Henry-Cavill-and-Tara-King.jpg

I think hed be a fine bond, he was good in man from uncle, and hes hit or miss with most as superman, he played the role the way it was supposed to be played...then again been a fan of his since the count of monte cristo :manny: im with you tho on making bond black, i dont think they should unless the actor is right(idris isnt right but would be a great bad guy imo)

David_TheMan

Banned
Daps
Clearly he loves dikk :stopitslime:
159259256-jpg.jpg

Henry-Cavill-and-Tara-King.jpg

I think hed be a fine bond, he was good in man from uncle, and hes hit or miss with most as superman, he played the role the way it was supposed to be played...then again been a fan of his since the count of monte cristo :manny: im with you tho on making bond black, i dont think they should unless the actor is right(idris isnt right but would be a great bad guy imo)

nikka there are a lot of people with pictures with women who are gay, this man got photos of him on with his boyfriend on some Aaron rodgers shyt.

19EIxCz.jpg

b6aa1b7ccef8e16e83d7cfdd06832655.jpg

KevCo

Bond's gun spoke once....
Daps
Reppin
The Weird Side
nikka there are a lot of people with pictures with women who are gay, this man got photos of him on with his boyfriend on some Aaron rodgers shyt.

19EIxCz.jpg

b6aa1b7ccef8e16e83d7cfdd06832655.jpg
One was his fiance another his girlfriend...i do admit, not sure if he is suave enough to pull off Bond...should be interesting to see him as the villian in MI 6

David_TheMan

Banned
Daps
One was his fiance another his girlfriend...i do admit, not sure if he is suave enough to pull off Bond...should be interesting to see him as the villian in MI 6
I don't care who they are, plenty of gay men marry women, look at gay ass John Travolta.
That said he seems like a lightweight to be Bond imho, and most of all he can't convey personality, just blandness.

Mr. McDowell

The Brotha's Got His Own Money
Daps
Reppin
Jamaica Estates
They're filming this right now. Oh, I wish I could be on that set. I will be there with my money for Thomas Mapother Cruise IV. L. Ron died so we could have this. :blessed:

MartyMcFly

What's up doc, can we rock?
Daps
Reppin
P.G. County

He was the runner up breh. In another world he's our bond right now

I read that and said "yes lord" but then I read she'd be the CIA director and that's...meh. Normally the CIA director in these flicks have jack shyt to do except be mad at the IMF