missing chapter of Autobiography of Malcolm X addresses liberals and a Black voting blocc

Fill Collins

I like the one that says shum pulp
Daps
Where are the Asian and Arab allies Malcolm hoped for to help us now? :skip:

Y'all can't organize a one on one fight irl on here, but expect not voting to solve your problems :mjlol:

The Amerikkkan Idol

The Amerikkkan Nightmare
Daps
thats probably what king should have done from the beginning, like dr claude anderson said.

economic empowerment
HE did.

What do you think all those boycotts were about

Why do you think the March on Washington was called "For JOBS & FREEDOM", not "Love & Acceptance"

He just realized economic empowerment was not going to happen under segregation where Whites literally control everything & Blacks are locked out of everything
I think he meant Global Arabs and Global Asians. Not the ones in America.
Right.

nikka, Qaddafi was literally sending money & weapons to Jeff Fort & them :russ:

A lot of the FBA/ADOS cats have ZERO idea about international politics.

They been knew what was up due to folks like Huey Newton, Eldridge Cleaver, Malcolm X, and W.E.B. Dubois

Paper Boi

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
wasn't this book exposed as having a bunch of made up shyt in it from Alex Haley :jbhmm:

Savvir

Veteran
Daps
BOTHSIDES:blessed:

I dare you bytches to dis Malcolm:stopitslime:
Malcolm also talked about how impressed he was with the Chinese after being invited to China…

Ask the Chinese Muslims what they think of Malcolm’s opinions…

:sas2:

Savvir

Veteran
Daps
That has nothing to do with the subject at hand.
lol. I’m just saying the man had flaws in his ideologies.

He was on point in some areas…

And completely missed the mark in others

:yeshrug:

Alas, he’s human…

I bet he never thought a black president was ever possible either…

Tell him back then that liberals would eventually elect a black man… I bet he wouldn’t even listen

:yeshrug:

darkmanp

Pro
Daps
Reppin
VA
BOTHSIDES:blessed:

I dare you bytches to dis Malcolm:stopitslime:
In a conversation with photographer/author Gordon Parks, two days before his assassination, Malcolm said:

"[L]istening to leaders like Nasser, Ben Bella, and Nkrumah awakened me to the dangers of racism. I realized racism isn't just a Black and White problem. It's brought bloodbaths to about every nation on earth at one time or another.

Brother, remember the time that White college girls came into the restaurant‍—‌the one who wanted to help the [Black] Muslims and the Whites get together‍—‌and I told her there wasn't a ghost of a chance and she went away crying? Well, I've lived to regret that incident. In many parts of the African continent, I saw White students helping Black people. Something like this kills a lot of argument. I did many things as a [Black] Muslim that I'm sorry for now. I was a zombie then‍—‌like all [Black] Muslims‍—‌I was hypnotized, pointed in a certain direction and told to march. Well, I guess a man's entitled to make a fool of himself if he's ready to pay the cost. It cost me 12 years.

That was a bad scene, brother. The sickness and madness of those days‍—‌I'm glad to be free of them."

Sounds like Malcolm was softening up to those white liberals you despise with all your heart. Based on his trajectory, if he would have not been killed, you would be calling him a c00ning shill.

Sunalmighty

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Oakland, Ca
HE did.

What do you think all those boycotts were about

Why do you think the March on Washington was called "For JOBS & FREEDOM", not "Love & Acceptance"

He just realized economic empowerment was not going to happen under segregation where Whites literally control everything & Blacks are locked out of everything

Right.

nikka, Qaddafi was literally sending money & weapons to Jeff Fort & them :russ:

A lot of the FBA/ADOS cats have ZERO idea about international politics.

They been knew what was up due to folks like Huey Newton, Eldridge Cleaver, Malcolm X, and W.E.B. Dubois
listen to dr andersons interview with the breakfast club, his context regarding this. also, you allude to the march on washington which ended up being nothing like it was supposed to be once white folks got involved. you never mentioned this. there is a reason why malcom called it a "damn parade". that march was supposed to be militant as hell, but once white folks got involved and started putting money up, the entire mood of the march was watered down. how do you go from a "militant march where DEMANDS were to be made" to a parade. this is probably one of the reasons malcolm didnt want white folks joining MMI

Last edited:

Sunalmighty

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Oakland, Ca
Unfortunately he realized that at the 11th hour and they took him out for it, But then again he may have been assassinated a lot sooner with speeches like that, friend. :francis:
king knew the risks and knew his destination was the grave due to his position. when JFK was assassinated, he told Coretta "this is what will happen to me". he already knew his time was short

CoryMack

Superstar
Daps
In a conversation with photographer/author Gordon Parks, two days before his assassination, Malcolm said:

"[L]istening to leaders like Nasser, Ben Bella, and Nkrumah awakened me to the dangers of racism. I realized racism isn't just a Black and White problem. It's brought bloodbaths to about every nation on earth at one time or another.

Brother, remember the time that White college girls came into the restaurant‍—‌the one who wanted to help the [Black] Muslims and the Whites get together‍—‌and I told her there wasn't a ghost of a chance and she went away crying? Well, I've lived to regret that incident. In many parts of the African continent, I saw White students helping Black people. Something like this kills a lot of argument. I did many things as a [Black] Muslim that I'm sorry for now. I was a zombie then‍—‌like all [Black] Muslims‍—‌I was hypnotized, pointed in a certain direction and told to march. Well, I guess a man's entitled to make a fool of himself if he's ready to pay the cost. It cost me 12 years.

That was a bad scene, brother. The sickness and madness of those days‍—‌I'm glad to be free of them."

Sounds like Malcolm was softening up to those white liberals you despise with all your heart. Based on his trajectory, if he would have not been killed, you would be calling him a c00ning shill.
Before he died Malcolm was trying to get back in the Nation. As much as we all admire and respect him I believe he was just hurt, lost and confused after he was put out of the NOI.

darkmanp

Pro
Daps
Reppin
VA
Before he died Malcolm was trying to get back in the Nation. As much as we all admire and respect him I believe he was just hurt, lost and confused after he was put out of the NOI.
Well the quote I posted is from 2 days before he died. He said he did a lot of things as a black Muslim that he was sorry for, said he was a zombie back then who just followed orders, and was glad to be free of those days. Take from his quote what you will.