missing chapter of Autobiography of Malcolm X addresses liberals and a Black voting blocc

get these nets

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Above the fray.
Now, about the actual topic of the thread. Free from the restraints of the NOI..Malcolm's new organization, the OAAU, was going to take a more practical approach to addressing race problems in America. He knew that the end of legalized segregation was inevitable, so he was trying to put African Americans in the best possible situation moving forward.
Also, many people who admired him before would not or could not follow the strict diet and lifestyle requirements of the NOI , so he would have had a MUCH larger following for his organization. Unfortunately his death took all of the air out of the OAAU, so I think there is truth to some of our people needing a charismatic leader to follow , or they won't act.

Daps
Now, about the actual topic of the thread. Free from the restraints of the NOI..Malcolm's new organization, the OAAU, was going to take a more practical approach to addressing race problems in America. He knew that the end of legalized segregation was inevitable, so he was trying to put African Americans in the best possible situation moving forward.
Also, many people who admired him before would not or could not follow the strict diet and lifestyle requirements of the NOI , so he would have had a MUCH larger following for his organization. Unfortunately his death took all of the air out of the OAAU, so I think there is truth to some of our people needing a charismatic leader to follow , or they won't act.
Segregation is still very legal, though it has become more subtle, its more obvious appearance subsumed within the culture and instilled at the attitudinal and behavioral level thanks to the programming we receive through miseducation and the media.:francis:

Last edited:

get these nets

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Above the fray.
Honestly the "integration Now" movement was stupid as fukk:francis:
I see one of your locations is MS, correct?

6442057_joe_jackson_jr_4.jpg

Tougalou Nine

Tougalou College students had to protest and get arrested before African Americans were able to enter PUBLIC LIBRARIES in Jackson,MS.

Not a lunch counter but a gotdamned library. American citizen, paying taxes and can't step foot into a public library or attend a public university?
fukk that and fukk SEGREGATION

GMoney

Nostalgia Junkie
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Abundance
Say what you want about the Marable book, but he highlighted how much Alex Haley edited and left out a bunch of things in the autobiography. I've heard a lot of funny style stuff surrounding Haley and his work.