Minnesota freedom fund spent only 200k(they recieved 35 million)

Gold

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Eam5OyWXgAEFU5w

:mjgrin:

Fvck

TTT

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
10 000 people have been arrested and the person behind the burning of the third precinct has been charged. There are people on twitter trying to claim it's been only a few weeks don't take this into account. The board itself is not a good look, i was surprised to hear all these people suddenly having interest in BLM when even uttering that phrase 4 years ago was a source of controversy. They saw Dylan Roof and that didn't move them and it's George Floyd that gave them that eureka moment about racism

3rdWorld

Veteran
Daps
The only real change will come by way of violence. Nothing else will change the system we live in. Attempting to implement change via the channels of white supremacy through which our suffering persists is an act of cowardice.

:francis:

Thered still be apartheid in the US if Black folks hadn't set the place alight..

King Poetic

R.I.P. GOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
California
Still don’t know why people keep giving these huge donations to majority of these SO CALLED NON PROFITS

remember Haiti earthquake and over 11 to 13 million or could been more was received by red cross, but Haiti still look like shyt .. motherfukkers didn’t get even a water bucket

then New Orleans and Katrina and all this money was supposed to help the ninth ward and other wards.. nothing... not even rag to wipe the cum off they face after these motherfukkers fukk the people over

Swirv

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
The only real change will come by way of violence. Nothing else will change the system we live in. Attempting to implement change via the channels of white supremacy through which our suffering persists is an act of cowardice.

:francis:
I don’t think it’s all cowardice. Violence has its uses but there should be a strategy in how it’s inflicted for maximum effect.

42 Monks

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Carolina
Never ever ever trust a bail fund for people that aren't even listed....
these cacs bout to dragged out In the middle of the street
No. They're really not. :unimpressed:
They received $35 million since the start of these protests. I'm not defending them but are they supposed to spend all $35 million in a month?
This game is not new.

Pazzy

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Its shyt like this that weeds out those that are frauding it up vs those who actually give a fukk. This shyt is nothing new if folks paid attention. This is deja vu all over again.

And it's not like folks couldn't find out this info. It's that there's a lot of lazy minded, fake people out here. Just because someone jumps on the BLM train doesnt mean they give a fukk.

Squirrel from Meteor Man

Veteran
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
They received $35 million since the start of these protests. I'm not defending them but are they supposed to spend all $35 million in a month?
Exactly. That’s more money than they’ve probably ever brought in, multiple times over. However, the all white board while having tweets using black vernacular is cause for concern. Then again, it is Minnesota, not New York. Majority of blacks there are Somalian I believe. Truth be told though, most nonprofit boards look like this, even the ones that operate in the middle of the hood. Poverty pimping.

Still, I will hold out judgment based off others vouching for their previous work.