Minnesota freedom fund spent only 200k(they recieved 35 million)

Oldschooler

All Star
Daps
Yea not ready to jump on them but still all these charities are scams because they skim money through their overhead. Think about it, who's willing to work for free? No one. I'm sure lawyers are out there seeing green from this bag. You think they'll offer you a special price? Hell no!

This is why i advocate for rich folks who have the means to stick to a project like building a school, restoring a black business, or bailing out a certain number of black men and manage that with their team instead of funneling that money through a charity. You get more bang for your dollar.

AlphaOne

OFT XI E Squad
Daps
Reppin
SOHH Icey / XO
Y’all just give up money for nothing. Without a thought who’s running these funds.

People in possession of millions for doing nothing but putting a donate link will come up with whatever ways to keep that shyt in their pockets.

I don’t trust nobody. My $10-$100 donation ain’t gonna go to nothing but paying towards a dinner flight or Gucci bag.

3rdWorld

Veteran
Daps
The Red Cross or someone was once accused of only suspending 5% of donations on actual assistance to people. The rest was spend on their salaries and expenses and pockets. Never ever donate!
Rather give assistance directly.

L&HH

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
PG x MD
I want to agree with you, but I don't trust them
You're right but I think they need a little slack. They were a small ass organization before this and all of a sudden got an influx of $35 million in a matter of weeks. If we want them to spend that appropriately that's going to need an entire organizational and infrastructure shift. They'd need to hire a bunch of new staff which with this current pandemic probably isn't the easiest to do.

ALonelyDad

Veteran
Daps
Eam5OyWXgAEFU5w

:mjgrin:

Unknown Poster

I had to do it to em.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
SOHH Class of 2006
:francis: That 35 million could’ve been spent on black businesses and the economic impact would’ve gone way further.

Watch. when this is all said and done we're going to find out out of all that money that was donated to "black causes" only 30% or less of it went to black businesses.