Minnesota freedom fund spent only 200k(they recieved 35 million)

GodinDaFlesh

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Godverse
Eam5OyWXgAEFU5w

:mjgrin:
:wow:

At the end of the day, non-profits are still a business:francis:

EndDomination

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Dark skin, in shape, big t*ts, there’s definitely a look but that said shorty looks good.

Donations to funds, foundations, non profits, charities is one of the biggest damn scams there is

Minnesota Freedom Fund, NAACP, BLM, etc....are all scam fundraising organizations.

Where's the transparency? How are the funds being allocated? Of the 35 million in donations you collected, what percentage has been spent on constructive efforts to effect radical change to this system of white supremacy?

source.gif

:francis: That 35 million could’ve been spent on black businesses and the economic impact would’ve gone way further.

Yep.... as expected and if folks paid attention, they wouldn't have fell for it. That's why I'm looking at certain people sideways because best believe a few folks who posted that certain link with the different orgs to donate too were in on it too or most def know what's going on. That's why I think its safe to say that whoever is behind the " covid" shyt is more than likely involved in this too. This most definitely was planned and is not a movement made by the people. I'll say this right now. There's a few people or folks who KNOW what's going on. Rude Jude said it best on one of his recent shows. He said that "when the luxury stores start boarding up their windows right before the stay in order, that something is going down". Same thing with these Congress people being let off the hook after taking out their stocks before the pandemic supposedly hit the states. So what's the script til November?

This is why I said folks are exposing themselves by following this controlled opposition shyt. BLM is a scam/covert operation. Stand clear of that shyt.

“Activists” fleecing the same folks who they advocate for part 500. Folks wanting real change and all it’s doing is making others rich. Go fund me takes some obscene fee like 8% or something but at least you know the rest goes where it should. Most activist funds pay out like 8%. Donate straight to the people in order to make it work

The only real change will come by way of violence. Nothing else will change the system we live in. Attempting to implement change via the channels of white supremacy through which our suffering persists is an act of cowardice.

:francis:

that’s what I’m saying and thinking. Be good for them to announce plans and explain the budget... I’m not jumping at them ..... yet...

$35 million in donation and they pocketed $34.8 million wtf
I get if you steal $1 out of every $10
but stealing $9.90 out of every $10 is a new one for me
They're a scam because they didn't immediately spend $35M dollars?

Exactly what were they supposed to do with that money - as a non-profit? There is a very explicit limitation on areas you can spend donations, and they have never allocated that much money before.

Anerdyblackguy

Gotta learn how to kill a nikka from the inside
Supporter
Daps
They're a scam because they didn't immediately spend $35M dollars?

Exactly what were they supposed to do with that money - as a non-profit? There is a very explicit limitation on areas you can spend donations, and they have never allocated that much money before.
I said the money would be better going to black owned businesses and I stand by that.

EndDomination

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Y’all just give up money for nothing. Without a thought who’s running these funds.

People in possession of millions for doing nothing but putting a donate link will come up with whatever ways to keep that shyt in their pockets.

I don’t trust nobody. My $10-$100 donation ain’t gonna go to nothing but paying towards a dinner flight or Gucci bag.

The Red Cross or someone was once accused of only suspending 5% of donations on actual assistance to people. The rest was spend on their salaries and expenses and pockets. Never ever donate!
Rather give assistance directly.

You're right but I think they need a little slack. They were a small ass organization before this and all of a sudden got an influx of $35 million in a matter of weeks. If we want them to spend that appropriately that's going to need an entire organizational and infrastructure shift. They'd need to hire a bunch of new staff which with this current pandemic probably isn't the easiest to do.

They received 100 million dollars from the Ford Foundation a couple of years back.
The Ford Foundation did not give them $100M.
And they're a bail and bond fund - exactly where was the money supposed to be spent? :gucci:

GodinDaFlesh

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Godverse
I’m confused as to why people need organizations to take donations for them as if we don’t know where to put the money ourselves

embezzlement finesse by cacs case number 1000
Exactly. These organizations are simply the middlemen who will get their cut of the pie. Just give your money straight to the source.

EndDomination

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I said the money would be better going to black owned businesses and I stand by that.
This thread isn't about whether allocating money to Black businesses is better though - it's about an accusation that started on Twitter that the "bail fund" didn't spend all of the money they received in 3 weeks instantaneously.

I don't disagree with Black business support - but that has nothing to do with this thread.

AJD

Superstar
Daps
That team photo aint surprising in the slightest. Cacs got where there are today mainly off deceit and slyness like fukking serpents. They'll sell they momma for a buck, that moral code aint in their DNA

Mofos already juelzing on several tweets and that "gurl we hear ya'll" tweet is further confirmation that 35m is gon!:mjlol:

Deafheaven

Gleaming and Empty
Supporter
Daps
Exactly. That’s more money than they’ve probably ever brought in, multiple times over. However, the all white board while having tweets using black vernacular is cause for concern. Then again, it is Minnesota, not New York. Majority of blacks there are Somalian I believe. Truth be told though, most nonprofit boards look like this, even the ones that operate in the middle of the hood. Poverty pimping.

Still, I will hold out judgment based off others vouching for their previous work.

A cursory google would show Somalians number in about the 50-75k range here. Majority breh?:heh:

EndDomination

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
That team photo aint surprising in the slightest. Cacs got where there are today mainly off deceit and slyness like fukking serpents. They'll sell they momma for a buck, that moral code aint in their DNA

Mofos already juelzing on several tweets and that "gurl we hear ya'll" tweet is further confirmation that 35m is gon!:mjlol:

They're a bail fund. Are you familiar with any of them?

AJD

Superstar
Daps
They're a bail fund. Are you familiar with any of them?
WTF DOES GETTING MEXICACS OUTTA ICE DO FOR BLACK FOLK?:stopitslime:

You up in here:cape: for these pasty cacs as if Neanderthals have a history of honesty and integrity.:mjlol: mofos aint got no plan just typing BS for gullible dudes like you to be pacified. FOH fool:hhh:

Last edited: