Millie Bobbie Brown is already another Hollywood sad story.

VertigoKnight

Veteran
Daps
Someone made the call and had that dumbass boy copping pleas online. A lot of money is behind her brand. They probably told him retract or you gonna find doors getting closed in your face.

Having stories of her allegedly eating ass and having sex is certainly not what they want out here.

SadimirPutin

Superstar
Daps
First of all the 16 year olds sleeping with people in their early twenties is A LOT MORE COMMON than you guys are pretending on here.

We were all in high school....stop acting brand new dap fishing

Second.....this guy is a friggin weirdo to be online bragging about the shyt and just shows that white people feel untouchable by the law.

Third....if the sex was consensual by Millie and legal at the time they did it...it makes little sense to be outraged. We have to stop infantalizing women who have consensual sex. Now in her case it can be argued she is a kid.....but if that distinction wont hold up in a court it is a moot point.

I am also not naive to the fact that teenage girls seek out older companions al the time.....they glorify that shyt.....teenage boys are "not mature enough" for them

So they seek out and gravitate to herbs like this.

Now as for this outrage on this forum.......switch the genders and ages of the participants and 99.5% of you would not have given a single fukk.

She is hollywood 16...... by the time she hits 25 she will have lived 5 lifetimes

murksiderock

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
SMF and LAX to VA and NC
@dora_da_destroyer the lack of comprehension on this board never ceases to amaze...

4+ years def pushing it for that age group lmao. 21 years old, you old enough to drink and in a traditional sense would be nearing graduating college. I have a brother whose 4 years younger than me and at no point until I was in my mid/late 20’s could I even imagine dating someone as old as my brother. A fresh ass Highschooler? Nah

And lesibihonestttt about the woman wanting the older man dichotomy. Women internalize older men as more mature, exciting, etc. Which is ironic because any man dating a woman who is significantly younger than them in THAT age group is 99 times out of 100 a loser looking for easy yams and outside of just general life experience ain’t bringing nothing new to the table that men her age aren’t. Women have and will continue to play themselves with that logic.

“It’s OK because it’s been done throughout history” ass nikkas…
It’s fukking sick…
16 year olds don’t have the brain development, life experience, or judgement skills to be fukking with a full grown ass man. Even if the age difference is “only” 4 years.
Dudes (and some women,sadly) in here think that cause they had some dusty ass seniors and graduates in their high school fukking freshmen that it’s fine.

In what world is being 21/college aged a completely different social and cultural world from upperclassmen high school kids?

•plenty of high school kids experience college parties with kids even older than 21, and certainly younger

•plenty of college upperclassmen still have relationships with their high schools if they are local, meaning they interact with high school students if they attend and support high school events

•for that matter, in many cities plenty of high schools and universities have partnerships and legal business arrangements that promote relationships between high school students and university students

•community colleges and junior colleges across the nation have kids on both sides of the "18" line of demarcation interacting with each other daily

•high schoolers get jobs where they interact with college age kids daily

•some high school age individuals are interacting in the streets with college age people, this includes relations with the opposite gender

That entire 16 to 21 age bloc is an overlapping social and cultural circle. I certainly believe that you guys and other people didn't hang out or date 4 or 5 years younger, but there are many other people who have, and at that age range there's nothing wrong with that...

I'm sorry and no offense but of course a 21 year old working with a bunch of kids will mature slower than someone who is going to college or in a different line of work.

When I used to work at McDonald's the older people were clearly behind mentally because they literally worked around kids all their life

This nikka thinks I work at McDonald's and with a bunch of minors haha...

levitate

I love you, you know.
Daps
Reppin
The Multiverse
That entire 16 to 21 age bloc is an overlapping social and cultural circle. I certainly believe that you guys and other people didn't hang out or date 4 or 5 years younger, but there are many other people who have, and at that age range there's nothing wrong with that...
Your argument: “It happens so it’s fine”

The world: “That’s…not a great argument”

You even tried to get Dora to dap you…
:mjlol:

Toe Jay Simpson

Searchin’
Daps
Reppin
Carmel City
nikkas in this thread acting brand new :heh:

"What is a man in his twenties doing with a teenage girl" :jbhmm:
tumblr_lzs02hWRrb1qd5k4mo1_500.gif

"What could they be up to brehs" :damn:
tumblr_ngb0i51jAt1qgcra2o1_500.gif
You just reminded me of that line from Ether

Foxy kept you hot cause you kept your face in her puss
What you think you getting girls now cause of your looks?

Somehow his roasting of Jay is STILL underrated

dora_da_destroyer

Master Baker
Daps
Reppin
Oakland
There's something off about a 16-year old eating grown men ass. Don't think it's really all that prudish to point out how it's not a great look Lol
At no point did I c/s her eating his ass nor was my calling him a prude about frosh dating seniors in any way connected to the details of these two :what:

Daps
I see why nikkas don't want daughters now
They just going to get slutted out
You gotta be like:yeshrug::mjcry:
and you won't know about it either if they respect you enough
it seems like a right of passage for a lot of women, going through a ho phase/getting smutted out
if it doesn't happen in their youth they start to have regrets later on in their long term relationships or marriage
that's why cheating becomes an eventuality in many cases too many options and temptation out there
the most innocent faces were doing the most sluttiest things in middle school, high school, and college I've seen it all

more likely than not your daughter is going to get smutted out eventually :francis:

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
At no point did I c/s her eating his ass nor was my calling him a prude about frosh dating seniors in any way connected to the details of these two :what:

Back to your original point.. being socially inept or underdeveloped shouldn't be an excuse for a man that's 21-years old. Don't really care about his upbringing.. Too many people are coddled in this world. 3-4 years into college and you are on the same wavelength as a 16-year old?

Or say he isn't in college... no work experience? What have they been doing since high school? @murksiderock point about 21-year old dish washers being retards.. my reaction is "ok...and?"

The only reason they are retarded is because they want to be. They want to be a dumbass. Again they are being coddled.

Formerly Black Trash

Philosopher, Connoisseur, Future Legend
Daps
Reppin
Na
and you won't know about it either
the most innocent faces were doing the most sluttiest things in middle school, high school, and college I've seen

more likely than not your daughter is going to get smutted out eventually :francis:
And ppl look at you crazy if you say something:francis:

murksiderock

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
SMF and LAX to VA and NC
Your argument: “It happens so it’s fine”

The world: “That’s…not a great argument”

You even tried to get Dora to dap you…
:mjlol:

No my guy, that's not my argument...

My argument is that 16 to 21 is not a big enough gap of maturity and experience and responsibility to be shytting on a 20 or 21 year old for dating a 16 years old, especially as I illustrated examples where 16 and 21 year olds and all the ages between the two, commonly interact...

You're the one trying to say my point is about something it isnt...

Back to your original point.. being socially inept or underdeveloped shouldn't be an excuse for a man that's 21-years old. Don't really care about his upbringing.. Too many people are coddled in this world. 3-4 years into college and you are on the same wavelength as a 16-year old?

Or say he isn't in college... no work experience? What have they been doing since high school? @murksiderock point about 21-year old dish washers being retards.. my reaction is "ok...and?"

The only reason they are retarded is because they want to be. They want to be a dumbass. Again they are being coddled.

The dishwashers at my place are mostly all mid-30s and older, these ~21-ish year olds (give or take a year or so) I'm talking about are door hostesses, servers, or cooks. There aren't alot of them, and you can wait tables here at 18, you just can't handle alcohol sales (not supposed to but rules get bent in all businesses)...

Me saying that I work in a restaurant doesn't mean I work for some fast food drive-thru, me saying I work with ~21 year olds doesn't mean these are dishwashers, and me saying I see these people everyday doesn't mean there's alot of them, just that I work with some at my place of employment...

More to my point though, I think there's a disagreement between my side and yours that there's some developmental issue for 21-year olds who interact socially with 16 year olds. We can agree to disagree, there are people who agree with both of our sides!

dora_da_destroyer

Master Baker
Daps
Reppin
Oakland

I mean, I’m not sure where you come from but a whole bunch of dudes around my way don’t even finish high school and many of the ones that do hang on the block being unproductive or work menial jobs and hang on the block afterward. You wanna act like two years of doing that post high school (20 yrs old) puts them leaps and bounds ahead of the 16 yr old next door living in the same environment, by all means carry on

All of my comments in this thread have been nuanced, something the coli lacks. There are times when 16 and 20 is worlds apart and times when it’s not. It all depends on the individuals and the type of life they live.

Me and a few posters have pointed out repeatedly this is a Hollywood 16, chick been exposed to more shyt, and accomplished more, than your average college 21yr old, not sorry for not being outraged that she had a 20yr old BF :ld: